Chapter 44

He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine.
The only thing I am thinking is 'he is my boyfriend, I can't believe this' I thought we reach the car he hugs me and gives me the best kiss ever!
"I know I can't do that at school, so did it here" he says
We get I the car and drive to school,ugh.

**at school**
We get out of his car and walk in by the band hall doors, I see a lot of pretty girls, some guys, waiting at the door. I groan,
Max looks at me "what" he asks "nothing" I say when he opens the door he walks and I was going to walk in behind him but the pretty girls push me out of the way. I'm 5'11" and max is 6'0" so we are pretty much the same height, but I'm not the mean type of person, like when I get pushed or hit, I just let it happen. I'm the softie I don't do anything about it.
You would figure being as tall as I am nobody would mess with you ( tallest girl in junior high, and I'm a softie) but that doesn't happen,they mess with you no matter what size you are. I was standing there holding the door open for them when a girl comes up to me and punches me in the stomach "you, you stay away from Mr. Parker, you hear me, he's mine" she says her names Ashleigh, never really liked that 7th grader!!!!! I nod, but you know I won't.