For cca_bear_2016

Taylor age:16
Cameron:19
Your p.o.v
"O my god oh my god" I screamed I can't believe that I'm pregnant I cried.and the father of my baby is Cameron yes the Cameron Dallas.omg how is Taylor and Cameron are going to react.cameron might leave me.so many thought were going through my head."hey amber come downstairs and hang out with me and the guys"I heard my older brother say."ok I'm coming"I quickly hid the pregnancy test.when I go down stairs all of the guys were.taylor came up to me and was confused."what wrong little sis your face looks pale? he asked me."um nothing I said.i went to Cameron and sat next to him Taylor knew about me and Cameron dating as long he doesn't hurt me he is okay with it.all of the guys were making vines while me and Cameron were cuddling."hey I have something to tell you"I whispered to Cameron.he nodded and we headed up stairs."what do you want to tell me baby girl?"he said."im pregnant"I blurted out.cameron just looked at me shocked.i started crying until he hugged me "shh it okay baby girl I won't leave you"he said.that me smiled,"but what about Taylor and the guys"I asked."we have tell right now before it too late"he said.we left the room and went downstairs and saw the guys."I have an announcement "I yelled all the guys stop and looked at me."what is it little sis"Taylor asked."I'm pregnant"I said.all of the were shocked and happy but Taylor was pissed."what the hell Amber how the hell are you pregnant"he yelled.i started crying while Cameron was holding me."hey dude calm down"Cameron said."don't tell me to calm down Dallas you got my sister pregnant"Taylor yelled more."at least she did not get pregnant by a fuckboy who would just leave"Cameron yelled.taylor and Cameron were yelling at eachother while the guys were trying to call them down and me."STOP"I yelled,all the guys looked at me."yes Cameron is the father of my child please stop yelling"I Said in tears.taylor looked with me in sad eyes.he just came up to me and hugged me."I'm so sorry little sis I was just shocked"he said"it's ok I love you big bro"I said and hugged him."I love you to sis"he hugged back.all of us got into a group hug.all day we were talking about baby's.
Me and Cameron had a boy nine months later and we named him Mason Alex Dallas
And we got married a few years later and had 3 kids in total 2 older boys and 1 girl.
We lived happily.
I'm so sorry I have not wrote a imagine in forever.
Make sure to make a request and comment
Love you always, jasmine 💗💗💗