Request for Mattysbbygirl

DDM

Kyla p.o.v
I was running home from school crying. Today Vanessa the most popular girl in school, pushed me and started beating me up just because I sat at the table where her and her friends sit. Everyone started laughing at me and I started crying. I open the door and saw that nobody is home. I'm the only child and it's only me and my dad. My mother left us a few years ago for a rich guy. I figured that my dad is probably at work, so I went to my room and open my Journal. I'll write in it and it helps me sometimes but today it didn't. I started sobbing at my bruises and all the names the kids call me. "I can't even defend myself, I'm so useless, dad will probably have a better life without me"I say to myself and write a note to my dad and leave the house. I walked to a bridge and stand there. I looked over left and right before I can jump. I took a deep breath and jumped but I heard a scream and I was caught into someone's arms.

Matthew p.o.v
I was driving home and was going to surprise my little girl when I saw her by the bridge. It was really late at night, what was she doing out here?. I jumped out of the car and then she jumped, I screamed and quickly caught her. "Dad? What are you doing?" She asks, "Kyla why would your kill yourself?!"I say crying. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "dad I'm worthless I get bullied at school a lot, they hurt me and call me names" she says crying. I can't believe my baby girl is getting bullied.
"Kyla how come you never told me this?" I say helping her get in the car. "I don't know" she says. She starts falling asleep and I sigh. I drove us back home and carried her to her room. I couldn't sleep that night knowing that Kyla is getting bullied. Luckily tomorrow is the weekend. I grab my keys and drive to the animal shelter, I grabbed a puppy that Kyla will really like and put a little ribbon on it so it can be like a present to her. I drove back home and hid the puppy until morning.

Kyla p.o.v
I woke up and dad was making breakfast, "Hey Kyla I have a surprise for you" he says and leaves the kitchen. I got confused and he came back with a box and it had a bow on it and it was making a noise. I open it and a puppy came out and started licking me,I laughed and giggled. "Thank you dad"I say giving him a hug. "Your welcome Kyla and promise me you won't try to hurt yourself again?" He says. "I promise, I love to dad" I say. "I love you too princess"he says.