Requset for LonelyDreams1351 part 2

2 years later
Jack p.o.v
It's Emily birthday today so I'm taking her to go see Beauty and the Beast."come on Emily it's time go to the movies"I yelled "coming jack is JJ going?she asked "yes he's meeting us their so let's go"I said.We got into the car and drove to the theaters.When we got there we saw Johnson waiting for us,Me and him met a year ago when I went to go to the store to buy food because we ran out and we just clicked and we became best friends.But he doesn't know that me and Emily have a abusive adoptive dad."hey jack hey Emily"he said picking her up and giving her a kiss on her cheek and she giggled.We got our tickets and got food and went into the theater.When the movie finished we went to out to eat at Applebee's,"what do you want to eat Emily" "um chicken tenders and fries" "ok" I said.The waitress came and we ordered our drinks and food."so how have you and Emily been jack"Johnson asked "good Emily is about to start 1st grade what about you"i asked him "I been good but my parents are going through some problems right know but other than that I been fine"he said "oh ok"I said.Our food finally came and we ate and it was delicious,We left and went home,I dropped off johnson at his house since he didn't have a ride back home then we went home.When I opened the door I saw "Dad" sleeping on the house drunk with beer bottles everywhere.I quietly went upstairs with Emily but my stupid phone rang and he woke up "where were your two"he yelled "I took Emily to the movies for her birthday"I yelled back at him not caring.He got angry and tried to punch but I blocked him and kicked him in the stomach and he fell down groaning."go up Emily and call 911 ok"I told her "ok jack"she said grabbing phone and running upstairs,"If I were you I wouldn't call the police you worthless piece of shits"he said "whatever I'm not scared of you anymore"I said punching him in the face.

Emily p.o.v
Jack told me too call 911 so I dialed the number and I heard a women from the other side of the phone "hello Omaha Police department what's your emergency" "hello my brother and my daddy are fighting and my daddy is drunk" "ok sweetie tell me your name and the house address" "my name is Emily and it's 4784 avenue" "ok sweetie help is coming just stay on the phone ok "  "ok" I said.I just stayed in the phone with the women,but I was so scared of what would happen to me and jacky.I started crying from my brothers and daddy screams.I don't want to here anymore with daddy only jacky and JJ.

Jack p.o.v
I started punching him when I heard police sirens."That little brat called the cops"he said trying to get up but I just punched him again so he could shut the fuck up.Someone knocked on the door and I opened up and it was a police women,"hello sir we got a call from a girl name Emily"she said "yes that's my sister"I said "ok so what seems to be the problem"she asked "our adoptive dad got drunk and started abusing us"I said to her.Her face was full of sadness "ok sir well we're is your father"she asked "here right here"I said pointing to him sitting on the ground.Then Emily came down stairs and saw the me and cops and started crying."it's ok Emily we're going to be ok"I said comforting her.A police man came in and arrested our dad "you will regret this you little worthless piece of shits"he yelled going inside the cop car."don't worry sir you won't be seeing him for a long time"the police women said "thank you mam"I said "no problem sir just keep your little sister and yourself alright"she said leaving and I nodded my head.I closed the door and turned too Emily and gave her a big hug org tears in my eyes "are we free jacky?"she asked "yes we're finally free"I said back to her.Were finally free.

I hope you like it I had a writers block so that's why it took a long time❤️

Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10