Request for Kyanna_2273 part 2

Week later
Kyanna p.o.v
It's been a week and jack and the guys know I fight and they accept it.So tonight I decided to bring them with me to see me fight and also to see the other wrestlers.I got backstage passes so it ok for them to be with other wrestlers and talk to them.I told them that I had to get ready so I went to my dressing room and started getting ready but I was stopped by a knock on the door and it was Brian.I rolled my eyes and said "what do you want Brian"I said annoyed "oh nothing little johnson I'm just wondering why did you bring your older brother along.Are you scared that your gonna lose.oh little Kyanna bought her older brother to defend her"he said teasing me.I was so mad I was going to slap him but TJ come up to him and grabbed him by the collar and Said "stay away from her Brian and you know she can knock you out in seconds"he growled.He let go of Brian and he just rolled his eyes and walked away."hey um thanks TJ"I said blushing "it's ok Kyanna so I wanted to ask you if it's ok if I can take you on a date"he said blushing and playing with his fingers nervously.I was about to answer until I heard he boys yell "Say yes",I turned around and all four of them nodded their heads smiling including jack.I turned back to TJ and said yes.He smiled really big and said "well would like to go this Saturday" "sure"I said blushing again "well good luck Kyanna not that your going to need it"he said winking and walking away.I got ready and went to the rink and started fighting.I won again against Paige the mother of all divas.I put on my regular clothes back and went into Gilinskys jeep where all the boys were waiting and we drove home."I think I like TJ he seems cool" Jack said to me "you really like him"I said smiling "yup as long as he doesn't break your hurt he's cool"jack said.We finally got home so I went upstairs into my room and went to bed.This was the best night ever.

Well I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly/jasmine.fugueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10