Requset for KatlinMackay part 2

Katlin p.o.v
After the meet n greet was over,I went to go get a drink when someone tapped me on the shoulder,when I turned around it was Trevor."Hey Trevor"I said trying to act cool as possible "hey Katlin I wanted to wish you a happy birthday again and give you my number"he said giving me a piece of paper "I wanted to know if you want to go out sometime"he said scratching the back of his head.I was having a huge fan girl moment inside my head "sure how about Friday"I said "that would be great just call me to pick you up,well bye Katlin"he said giving me a hug "ok we'll see you Friday Trevor bye"I said leaving the building.I got into the car and the boys were already inside,"what took you so long Katlin"Sammy said "oh I was getting a drink"I replied.We went back to the house and I was so tired that I decided to go asleep.I went to sleep dreaming about me and Trevor date on Friday.

Friday
Trevor p.o.v
It finally Friday and I was hoping that Katlin will call me for our date today.I was a nervous wreck ever since I asked her.Shes the most beautiful girl I have seen.i was cut out of my thoughts when Liam tapped me on the shoulder "hey are ok" "um ya I'm good"I said "calm down mate she gonna call you,your more nervous about going on a date with her than performing on stage"Charlie said "of course I am Charlie this is my first date with a very beautiful girl"I yelled.They all looked at me shocked,I sighed and ran my fingers threw my hair and sat down on the couch.About five minutes later I heard my phone ringing,I sprinted past the guys and answered "hello" "hey Trevor this is Katlin I wanted to let you know that you can come pick me up at 8 if that's ok with you" "of course it's ok with me" "ok goodbye Trevor see at 8" "ok bye"I said hanging up.It was 6:45pm so I took a shower and stayed getting ready for our date.I hope she really likes where I chose our date to be at.I pushed my thoughts away and continued getting dress.

Katlin p.o.v
After I finished talking to Trevor,I went to go take a shower.I got out of the shower and picked out the outfit I was going to wear.

I got out of the shower and picked out the outfit I was going to wear

After getting ready I went downstairs and waited for Trevor to come.I was playing on my phone when Sammy came downstairs "hey little sis where are you going?" "I'm going on a date"I said to him.His went red and said "who are you going on a date with"he said with his jaw clenched "with Trevor from over Atlantic"I said kind of scared.He smiled and said "oh ok".The door bell ring and I was going to go open it but Sammy beat me too it,He opened the door and it was Trevor who was looking really hot "hello Trevor you must be the boy who's taking my sister on a date"Sammy said,Trevor gulped and said "um yes sir".I rolled my eyes and went out the door and held Trevor hand."now that you guys have met each other again can we go"I said "of course Katlin but if you hurt my sister I will beat the shit out of you"he said sternly to trevor,he quickly nodded and we both got into the car and left."so where are we going?"I asked Trevor "it's a surprise"he said.We were driving for a long time until we stopped at the beach.Trevor got out of the car and went around the car and opened my door "well aren't you a gentlemen"I said giggling "suppose I am miss Katlin"he said.We got onto beach and sat at a table with candles and roses."do you like it Katlin?"he asked "oh yes I do Trevor it's so beautiful"I said.He grabbed one of the chairs and pulled it out so I can sit in it,"thank you" "your welcome".our food was already set on the table so we starting eating and talking."so what's your favorite thing to do"Trevor asked "well I really like dancing"I said "really vil do you like any sports" "um yes I like football and soccer I used to play football when I was younger I said "cool I like to play baseball"he said.We finished eating and went back to the car and starting driving back to my house.We stopped at my house but before I can get out Trevor grabbed my arm and told me to stay for a little bit because he has to tell me something "Katlin I had an amazing time tonight and I hope you did too and I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend"he said "of course I would be your girlfriend"I said.He smiled and we both started leaning in and both of our lips touched.I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach.I pulled away and smiled at him "thank you for the date Trevor"I said "of course anything for you princess"he said "well I better go,see you later"I said giving him a last kiss on the lips "see you later babe"he said getting out of the car opening my door again.I thanked him again and went inside the house and saw Sammy and the guys on the couch."how was your date Katlin"Sammy said "it was great"I said blushing.Johnson,Nate,and Gilinsky looked at me shocked and yelled at the same time "YOU WENT ON A DATE!but I ignored them and went upstairs getting ready for bed.I went to bed smiling about how amazing my date was with Trevor❤️.

I hope you like it💕
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10