Request for KatlinMackay part 4

Katlin p.o.v
Well I gotten better so Trevor is taking me to a party with the rest of the boys. I took a shower and went to go put on my outfit.

After I got ready I heard my phone ring and it was Trevor calling me,"hey babe are you ready yet" "ya I am just let me put on some makeup" "princess you don't need to you look beautiful without it" "aww thanks babe but I'm gonna finish getting rea...

After I got ready I heard my phone ring and it was Trevor calling me,"hey babe are you ready yet" "ya I am just let me put on some makeup" "princess you don't need to you look beautiful without it" "aww thanks babe but I'm gonna finish getting ready ok" "ok princess I'm coming to your house in five minutes ok" "ok bye babe I love you" "I love you too princess"he said hanging up.I went downstairs and waited for Trevor to come,I heard the doorbell ring and I went to go open it and it was Trevor "wow babe you look so hot"he said biting his lip "whoa calm down babe your only seven teen"I said giggling.He took my hand and we both got into the car and went to the party.When we got there it was loud and there were a lot of people here.Trevor and I went inside and started dancing.We got a little bit tired so we got some drinks but I think we got a little to much because I started feeling a little bit tipsy and so did Trevor.The next thing I know me and him are having a heated make out session and our clothes were on the floor.I was too drunk to stop him that I just let him go inside me and I enjoyed every inch of it.The last thing I knew was us falling asleep.When I woke up I saw Trevor next to me naked and I was naked as well,I screamed in panic which woke Trevor up "omg Trevor did we do it"I said panicking "oh my gosh Katlin I think we did I'm so sorry if you weren't ready I completely understand if you don't want to be with me anymore"he said sadly "no no Trevor it's not your fault we were both drunk"I said.We quickly put our clothes on and left the house and went to mine.When we got there none of the boys were home which was a huge relief "we should go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test because I don't think we used protection"Trevor said.I nodded in agreement and we both went to the pharmacy,when we got there I grabbed the pregnancy test and went to the cashier to go pay.The cashier gave us a weird look but Trevor and I ignored her and left the pharmacy and went back home.When we got home I ran to the bathroom and took the test.When I finished it said positive and I started crying,I heard the door open and it was Trevor,he came and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead "shhh it's ok princess we'll get threw this together ok I would not leave you and our baby"he said "what about Sammy and my family they will disown me"I said crying "shh what matters right know is you,me,and the baby and they will not disown you they love as much as I love you"he said "I love you Katlin Wilkinson" "I love you too Trevor cash"I said.I was so happy to have him in my life and I know that he would make an amazing father to our baby.