Request for CiaraLucas4

Ciara p.o.v
I was walking down the street going home from my best friends party.When I was grabbed by someone's hand "hey let go of me you creep"I said trying to punch him in the face but I missed.I couldn't see who it was but they tried taking off my clothes and I kept on screaming for help but nobody heard me.I just them get on top of me before I blacked out.When I woke up I saw that it was still dark out and I was completely naked.I grabbed my clothes that were left on the floor and ran all the way home.When I got home I saw carter and the boys in the living room and boy was carter angry"where the hell were you Ciara"he said,I didn't say a word,instead I started crying really hard.Carter face softened a little bit and pulled me into a hug."what's wrong little sis"he asked "carter I'm late because I got raped when I was coming back home"I said choking on my tears.His face turned angry "who was it?" "I don't know carter"I said.He just gave me one last hug and told me to go get some rest and that he will call the cops and have them investigate.I quickly nodded my head and went to bed trying to forget that horrible nightmare.

2 weeks later
For the last two weeks I been throwing up a lot.I looked up the reasons why and their were two possibilities,one I might have the stomach flu or I might be pregnant.I went to the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer to check if I was sick but I was completely fine.The next possibility was that I might be pregnant,I almost started crying at the thought that I might be pregnant at sixteen years old.I went downstairs and saw the guys and carter in the kitchen "hey Ciara are you hungry?"Johnson asked I shook my head and grabbed my shoes to go walk to the pharmacy but I was stopped by carter "where are you going Ciara"he said "I'm going to the pharmacy"I replied "we'll take Cameron with you I don't want what happens last time"he said.I nodded my head in agreement and me and Cameron walked to the pharmacy,when we got there I went to the pregnancy isle while Cameron went to get snacks.I found a pregnancy test and went to go get Cameron who was looking for a Soda,"are you ready Cameron?"I said "ya just let me get this-why do you have a pregnancy test?"he asked "oh um it's for a friend"I lied but knew he wouldn't believe me."Ciara tell me the truth please"he said I signed and told him the truth "I think I'm pregnant"I said almost crying,Cameron gave me hug and told me everything will be ok.We payed for the stuff and went back home,when we got home I ran to the bathroom and took the pregnancy test.When I was done I looked at it and it was positive,I started crying really hard until I heard the door open and it was all of the guys "what's wrong little sis we heard you crying?"carter asked "carter I-m pre-gn-ent"I said choking on my tears.He looked at me in shocked and gave me a hug "shhh we will get threw this ok"he said with tears coming out of his eyes "and the cops have not found the person who did this too you I'm so sorry"he said which made me cry harder.The guys all had sad faces,we all did a group hug crying."don't worry Ciara we will take care of you and the baby"Hayes said which made me smile and the guys nodded.Im so happy to have them in life even when I have hard times in my life they are always there for me.

I hope you like it❤️
Musicl.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10