Request for KatlinMackay

Katlin p.o.v
"Ok so me and Hayes are you going to  a meeting for magcon next week so it would only take about thirty minutes to an hour so I want no funny business you two"Nash said pointing at me and my boyfriend.I just rolled my eyes at him he is very protecting over me even Hayes when he's like two years younger than me."we mean it Katlin"Hayes said sternly.They both finally left and me and my boyfriend went up to my room and watched a movie.About halfway threw the movie I felt his hand go up my shirt touching my bra.I felt uncomfortable and tried pushing his hands away but he was too strong.He then started kissing my neck and I started crying and screaming"please get off me Adrian"I said in tears "come on babygirl don't you want me"he said smirking.I shook my head screaming and he was getting mad and he slapped me"stop moving"he said pinning my arms above my head.he started taking off my shirt but I heard my door open and it was Hayes,Nash,Cameron,and Matt boy were they angry."what the hell are you doing to my sister"Nash yelled.Before Adrian could say anything Matt and Nash started beating the shit out of him and Hayes and Cameron were comforting me.When Adrian tried fighting back he was punched by Nash in the jaw.When they finished Adrian ran out the door scared.Nash came up to me and gave me a hug."I should have never let you stay home with him"Nash said and Hayes nodded "it's not your fault Nash you didn't know that he was going to do that"I said back to him smiling.We all did a group hug and we decided to have a movie and we watched 21 jump street which is my favorite movie.At the end of the day I was happy that I got my brothers to protect me.

I hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10