Request for mikmik_1

Mikayla p.o.v
Hi I'm Mikayla Mendes and I am 13 years old and today I'm going on tour with my older brother Shawn Mendes.when we got into the venue there were people screaming and shouting at my brother but when they look at me they got confused.its probably because I'm biracial yes I'm a racial mixed with Canadian and African American.shawn went on stage and started sing treat you better.when the show was over they had the meet and greets.one girl came up to me and asked"are you Shawn Mendes little sister"yes I am"I said."oh you don't look like him probably because your adopted and your real parents did not want you"she laughed .i wanted to cry I would get hate because of my skin color and about being possibly adopted.Shawn must of heard or something because he came over asked what's wrong."are you ok mikayla"he asked"yes"I said.But he did not believe me after the meet and greet we went back to the tour bus .When were got in Shawn pulled me into my room"ok now little sis tell what happens back there"he asked.i just started crying,he came and hugged me.i told what that girl said and said that I am not adopted and I'm beautiful just the way I am and that him,Aaliyah,mom,and dad love me.for the rest of the tour I stopped getting hate about my skin color and had lots of fun thanks to my older brother.

Another update wow😊
Anyways I hope you like it I know it's crappy😂
Please follow me on my social media
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003