Request for High_on_Dolans

Madeline p.o.v
Age:11

I was playing football with my crush Hayes Grier who is twelve years old. I had a crush on him for three months but I don't think he likes me back. "Hey Madeline Shawn is back"he says. "I don't care, I'm pretty sure he won't even notice me"I mutter. We go inside my house and I see Shawn and my twin sister Aaliyah who Shawn loves the most. He gave her gifts but of course he didn't give me any. "Hey Shawn" I said and he just waved. I went back outside and sat down by the pool, I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Hayes. "Hey mad what's wrong?"he asks. "It's just that Shawn had always preferred Aaliyah over me and I always feel left out"I say crying and Hayes comforts me. "Hey it's going to be ok I'm here for you Madeline always"he says and he did something that I never expected him to do. He kissed me. I had my first kiss with my crush Hayes Grier. "We'll keep this a secret"he says with a small smirk.
3 months later:
I got a text from Hayes saying that he wants to meet at the park. I grab my jacket and walk to the park. I saw Hayes, he was standing by a tree. "Hey Hayes"I say with a smile. "Hey Madeline, um I don't think I can do this anymore"he says and my little heart breaks."what do you mean?"I ask trying to not cry. "I mean I just don't feel the same way anymore, I think we're better as friends"he says. "So that's it"I say and he nods with a sad smile. "I gotta go Madeline I'll see you later I guess"he says and starts walking away. I ran towards a bridge and stand there crying my eyes out, there was no one around so I didn't care. "Why is my life so horrible"I say in a whisper. There's nothing here left for me anymore. I just got my heart broken from the boy I liked, my siblings don't care about me and neither do my parents. I take a deep breathe and put my leg over the ramp. "This is it"I say and was about to jump until someone grabbed my waist. "Madeline what are you doing!!!???" Shawn says with tears in his eyes. "Ending my life, I mean I don't have a purpose in this world anymore"I say. "No no Madeline you do have a purpose ok, I love you so much and I'm sorry I don't show it to you but I do, ok I'm so sorry"he says hugging me sobbing. "I forgive you"I say crying."Good now don't do that ever again ok promise?"he says,"I promise"I say. "Good and you are not dating until your 50"he says with a mad face and my face turns red." You knew?"I say. "Yeah I did and I know Hayes broke up with you but I'll do with him later"he says and I laugh. "Now wanna go get some ice cream?" He asks. "Yes!!"I yell and he laughs. Since that day Shawn notices me a lot more and brings me gifts when he comes back from tour.

I hope you like it💕💕