Request for BellaDallas01

Bella P.o.v
Hi I'm Bella Dallas yes I am related to THE Cameron Dallas I am 15 years old and today i am going on tour with him and the rest of the boys."hey Bella are you ready"my brother yelled."yes"I yelled back,I went downstairs and saw Cameron and my mom,I do have another sibling a sister her name is Sierra but she is in Florida for her job."here is some breakfast for you too"my mom said.cameron and I finished our breakfast and left to the the airport."have fun and be safe my baby's"my mom said."mom I'm not a baby no more only Bella is"he said and laughed.i glare at him and laughed.we said bye to our mom and got into the plane.i put my headphones and put my head on Cameron shoulder and fell asleep.A few hours later I was awoken by someone shaking me and realized it was Cameron."Hey Bella we landed"he said.we got off the plane and went to the limo and I saw like 9 boys."Bella these are the other magcon boys"he said.the boys said hi and I said hi back.i got to know them they seem really sweet,especially Shawn he seems cute we got into the hotel and saw so many fans.we got into the hotel unpacked then went to the magcon event.I sat back staged with Shawn we talked a lot."Maybe this will not be bad"I thought.

I hope you like it I know it's crappy😜
Anyways if want an imagine make sure to sent a request and I would do it
Make sure to comment,vote,and follow
Love always Jasmine💖💖