Request for -aesthiticallymendes

*Takes place in the a quiet place the movie if you seen it*

No ones p.o.v
Camila, Shawn, Aaliyah, and Sophie live in a house in the woods and they have to be quiet. There was a monster where if you make a sound they will get you and you die. As of now there are three of those monsters in the world. Almost have the world is gone because of those horrible monsters. This has been happening for almost two years, two years since they made a noise that wasn't quiet. Where Shawn and Camila can sing,Aaliyah where she can play hockey, and little Sophie being able to play with her friends. But now they can't no longer do that. It was hard living in those conditions, especially having to look out for a very energetic and active five year old. Sophie was the life of the party in her family. Always smiling and laughing and was rarely ever sad until she last her parents to those monsters. Now she only had her siblings and Camila who was like another mom to her. She was still really active and that was scary for Shawn since he's her older brother. They were  walking back home from a store and Sophie was walking in front of Shawn. She saw a rabbit and started running after it."Shawn look it's a bunny"she says to her brother and he and Camila and Aaliyah look at her in horror. Shawn started running towards Sophie but it was too late. The monster cane and attack Sophie leaving her body and head unattached. The monster left and ran back to the woods. Aaliyah and Camila started crying but silently. Shawn looked at the body and head and felt guilty. He looked at his arms and looked down. Camila came up to him telling him in sign language that it want his fault. He nods his head and they go back home. He sits on a hair and put his face in his hands. "If only i carried her she would still be alive"he says in his thoughts.

I hope you like it sorry it's late I been super busy💖