Request for mikmik_1

This is gonna be a ddm❤️it's gonna be sad😢
Mikayla
Age:3
Hayes p.o.v
Me and my beautiful wife Ally are in the hospital waiting for the results if our daughter has cancer.She is only 3 years old and she was in the hospital for 3 days because of it.my wife has been crying for three days so have I.the guys her uncles should be here soon.i heard the hospital doors open and i saw Sammy,Nate,and the rest of the magcon boys come in with there wife's and kids.when I saw Nash I ran to him and hugged him tight we all had tears in our eyes.about five minutes later the doctor came."Mr.Grier and Mrs.Grier"the doctor said.my wife stood up from our seats and went inside the room with our daughter in it."I'm truly sorry sir but your daughter has cancer and she only have three months left I'm sorry"he said in a sad voice.Ally started sobbing so did I."daddy why is mommy crying"my little girl said,I was crying even harder."um it's nothing ok babygirl"I said to her and she smiled.that night we took her home when I told the guys they were all in tears knowing she only had three months.

3 months later
So today the day my little girl will be safe and happy.the boys came the hospital and we all just stood there looking her talking to her for the last time.she was finally be done suffering.About 10 minutes later the line went dead on the computer.Ally was crying and screaming so hard because our little girl was gone I was crying so hard and so were the guys.we went to my house and prayed that I our little girl was now finally safe and happy.
I hope you like it it got me in my feels😭