Request for _-Raindrops-_

Third person p.o.v
Shawn:19
Aliyah:18
Sophie:1

"Aaliyah come down stairs and get Sophie too!"Shawn yelled from the bottom of the stairs . "Coming!"Aaliyah yells. She had her baby sister Sophie in her arms who was chewing on a stuff animal of a lion. "Aliyah did you give Sophie Leo the lion?"Shawn asks. "Yes I did she loves that thing"Aaliyah says making Shawn smile and Sophie giggle. "Hey I want you guys to meet my girlfriend Chelsea"Shawn says making his sisters face drop. "What's wrong?"he asks. "Oh nothing congratulations,when can we meet her?"Aaliyah asks putting her little sister in her walker. "In a hour so she can babysit Sophie so you can go to your interview and my meetings"Shawn says smiling. "Shawn are you crazy?!you know Sophie doesn't like other people babysitting her other than me and you after what happen to mom and dad"Aaliyah says in a sad tone. "I know but I think she'll be fine,she's gonna love Chelsea"Shawn says."hopefully"Aaliyah mumbles. The siblings heard the doorbell ring,"I got it!"Shawn heels and opens door."hey Chelsea"Shawn says kissing her cheek. "Hey baby where's your little baby sister,oh are you her?"Chelsea says looking at Aaliyah. "No my name is Aaliyah this is Sophie"Aaliyah says holding her little sister who just stared at Chelsea. "Aww she's so cute,can I hold her?"Chelsea asks Aaliyah who hesitated. "Uhh sure here I gotta go see you later tonight Sophie"Aaliyah says giving Sophie a kiss on the cheek making her giggle.Sophie did not cry and screamed when Chelsea held her,instead she smiled at the beautiful girl."you two have fun see you girls later"Shawn says and leaves with Aaliyah. Sophie wanted Chelsea to play with her but instead Chelsea was talking on the phone with some boy,but Sophie didn't understand so she crawled to her and took her phone. "Don't take my phone you little brat!"Chelsea yells and grabs her phone and smacks Sophie in the face. Sophie started crying really loud until Chelsea gave her pacifier and she calmed down.When it was time to put Sophie to bed,Chelsea puts her in her crib and grabs her face harshly."I can't believe Shawn shares the same blood as you,you little worthless brat,I will be the only girl Shawn will ever love and care about and he will forget all about you"Chelsea says smirking."hey babe are you here"a boy voice says and it was not Shawn."coming down just a second baby"Chelsea yells and hit Sophie on the face before leaving.Sophie looked around her crib and grabbed Leo the lion and started playing with him.After playing with him for awhile,she quickly fell asleep but was woken up by her older sister coming into her room.Aaliyah couldn't see the marks because Chelsea quickly covered it up,she smiled at her sister and her sister forehead making her giggle and she finally fell asleep.

Four years later
Shawn:23
Aaliyah:22
Sophie:4

Sophie p.o.v
I was playing with my dolls with my best friend Ethan."hey Ethan your mom is here"Shawn says and Ethan and I whine."see you tomorrow Sophie"he says giving me a hug and I hugged back but Shawn separated us,"your too young"Shawn whispers and I stick my tongue out at him.Ethan left and Shawn left too because he had too go too the studio,so it was only me and Chelsea."hey brat get over here!"she yells and I roll my eyes.she saw and slapped me,"don't roll your eyes at me or I will do much worse she threats."now I want you too stay in your room all day"she says."why?"I ask and I quickly regret it because she stared punching me."don't question me now go!"she yells and I quickly go up stairs crying.I lay on my bed and cried until I fell asleep. I woke up to yelling and my dour open and it was Shawn.He looked at me and started crying."I'm so sorry Aaliyah was right I should have listened to her,I'm so sorry"he says and hugs me."it's ok I forgive you Shawn but what about her?"I ask."don't worry I kicked her out and she will no longer be with us"he says smiling and making me smile."I love you Sophie"he says,"I love you too Shawn"I say smiling.

Hope you like it❤️