Request for mikmik_1

Mikayla p.o.v
So I recently had just broke up with my boyfriend because he was abusive he would hit me if I did not listen to him and the fact that I was biracial so he thought that I was not pretty enough for him.so when I went back home I had a black eye.when I opened the door I saw jack and jack j and Hayes I kind of had a crush on Hayes for a long time jack saw my eye and got angry"sis what happened"he asked."my boyfriend hit me"I said in tears"because I broke up with him".jack and jack j quickly got up and head out the door probably to beat the shit out of my ex boyfriend.when I heard the door close I heard Hayes and realized that he was right behind me mad."you ok Hayes"I asked but he did not answer,he just came up to me and kissed me we had a little make out session until I heard the door open and realized it was jack and jack j."what are you too"doing my brother asked,Hayes had this scared look on his face"um jack I kind of like Hayes"I blurted"I also like her jack"Hayes also said.Jack and jack j just smiled which I thought was weird."finally we been waiting for you guys to come together"jack j laughed.me and Hayes just blushed and jack and jack j laughed more.At the end of the night we all hang out and that started a beautiful relationship.

Sorry for it being one day late I hope you like it.

Follow me on my social media sites:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003