Request for BellaOlivella

Bella p.o.v
So today I'm going on tour with my older brother Colby.he helps manage magcon so I have to go with him."are you done packing Bella"Colby said"ya"I said and went downstairs.We both got into the car and we were off to the airport.When we finally landed I saw several boys looking lost."hey guys over here"Colby said.the boys came to us huh they must be the magcon boys.they were obviously cute and they were close to my age."ok guys so we're gonna meet Bart at the venue ok oh and this is my sister Bella"he said nice way to introduce me."hi I'm Bella"I said they all waved and smile.when we got into the limo I sat in the back with one of the boys.He had blonde hair and was cute he must of saw me staring because he smirked and said"hi I'm mark Thomas"I started blushing and said "hi I'm Bella""I know your brother introduced you"he said laughing.I just sat there blushing and embarrassed,when we finally got into the venue al the guys got out and mark and I were last.when mark got out he grabbed my hand and helped me out I started blushing.We got into the venue and saw Bart.he told the boys to get ready because the show is about to start.the boys got ready and the show started.Everyone was hyped the boys and the fans.when the show finished all of the guys went backstage and relaxed.While we were back stage mark grabbed my hand and took me into a room.i was about to ask him what's wrong when I felt soft lips on my lips.His lips were so soft I didn't want this moment to end but sadly it did.He pulled away to catch his breathe then he said"Bella I like you will you go on a date with me"he asked nervously.I grabbed his face and kissed him and he quickly kissed back.we both Separated and I said"does that answer your question"he smiled and kissed me again.I guess this tour won't be so bad.

Hope you like it❤️
Follow me on social media:
Musical.ly:jasmine.figueroa
Snapchat:jasmine_132003
Kik:jasminemagcon10
YouNow:jazzy132003