02!Birthday Shii

Ivanna's POV
     I got home and barged into Dylan's room like a mad lady,he was smiling into his phone.

   I jerked the phone out of his reach and I realized he was chatting with a girl named Lily on WhatsApp.

   "Uhn!...someone's got a crush?....mum's gonna hear this so we can start planning a naming ceremony" I said and he growled as he charged at me.

   He bumped into me which made me double over and he sat on me and punched me in the arm.

   "You lousy pickle!" He said and reached for his phone which was above my head...The door opened and Ivan's jaw dropped....It's understandable though as the position is very compromising.

   "I so do not want to have a niece or nephew who also happens to be my kid brother or sister!" He screamed and Dylan,without thinking, threw his iPhone 6s at him.

    "My phone!"
    "My head!" The duo screamed at the same time... I actually pity Dylan the most as the phone was new and I could hear some shattering... Prolly it was broken.... I smiled mischievously as I got up.

    "Karma is a female dog" I said and catwalked out of the room,leaving the boys devouring each other with stares.

  I got downstairs and went straight into the fridge for my so desired Orange juice. Its kinda like my ritual to drink Orange Juice everyday after school

    I poured some into a cup and downed it.....I made for the sink immediately and forced myself to gush everything out.....it had a weird taste.

    "Baby Doll...are you okay?" Dad asked me as he walked into the Kitchen... He set his briefcase on the kitchen table. You wouldn't believe the man that acts as if he's five is actually one of the top ten most respected men in this part of the country.... My dad is the CEO of the biggest Business Enterprise, Smith Intl....

   Mum is the Manager of a bank,SeaViews.....the bank is like the best around here....This people are like really rich and they command power and respect everywhere they go....but under their roofs they are just kids.

   "The....the orange juice.....it's horrible... It has this weird and horrid taste" I said and dad's eyes narrowed and he charged towards me concern clouding his face.

    "Maybe its expired or something?" He asked seriously....I only see this side of my dad once in a blue moon. Dad takes this stuffs seriously though.... Expired food kept him in the hospital for weeks while he was young.

    "Oh no Honey.... It's not expired" mum said grinning like a kid that won a cotton candy....I had a feeling she knew something about this. She kissed Dad and turned to me with a big smile.

    "Then what on earth happened to my orange juice" I said laying emphasis on my with my hands on my hips and my brain on heat as I was already on the 20th out of 50 ways to kill someone.

   "We all know salt makes things taste a lot better....Right baby doll?" She cooed and my dear eye sockets gave way for my eyeballs to go on a trip....In lay mab terms,my eyes bulged out of my sockets.

   "You.....you added salt....to my Juice?" I screamed and mum made a puppy face.

   "Im sorry baby doll.....I only wanted it to taste better" she said,her eyes shining with mischief...I knew she did it to make me freak out....If I were a cartoon I'm sure I'd be oozing flames from my ears and nostrils.

   "Great... Just Great...I dearly hope you wouldn't be making drinks at my birthday party tomorrow" I said and stormed up to my room....I felt like an addicted idiot ...truth be told, orange juice were like my pot....While others smoked pot... I smoked Orange juice...Hahaha....Mum has been trying to get me over the addiction...