08!Beach Beach Beach.

Ivanna's POV
      I was dragged out by Mac and Char,by the hands though....they were nice enough to release my legs.....I saw JB coming down from the stair case...He didn't have the same shirt on....he had a blue and black polka dot shirt on....Why ask me to wash it if you wouldn't wear it.

    "Ivy....you're kinda staring too much" Mac whispered in my ear and I quickly looked away. We entered Charlotte's car and opened the roof.... Trip to the beach is gon be so much fun.

   "So why were you gawking at JayBee?" Char asked and winked at me through the rearview mirror since I was sitting at the back and Mac was in the passenger's seat.

   "I wasn't... Gosh!" I lied and they all nodded while "uhn uhn" ing.....So much for being best friends...

    "I knew you always liked him......Your confession was so romantic" Mac teased and I hit my head on the headrest of Char's seat.

    "Why don't you guys just take out a knife and start cutting me mercilessly..... Its not gonna hurt as much as this" I said and they both laughed... ..

    "Let's make your mood better....Let's have a singing competition!!" Char screamed and the wind blew her hair into her mouth....She began gaggling fits.

    "You sound like a hen!" Mac teased as she inserted a disk into the CD player.... Yay!!...it was Payphone by Maroon5.

    "This song's old" Char whined and Mac and I snorted.

    "More like EVERGREEN!!!" We both screamed and high fived.....Char hissed like a kid and removed the disc.

   "Why?" I whined and she left the steering wheel to pick out a song

   "If you don't get your hands back on that wheel Charlotte whatever your middle name is Evans.....we'll be singing that song in heaven!" I screamed at her and she stuck out her tongue

   "Stop being a scaredy cat" she said inserting a disc before getting her hands back on the wheel

   "The middle name is Alexandra" she said and my eyes widened in realization of the fact that we're all middle name sakes.

   "Ehmagewd.....You really are our best friend from heaven" Mac screamed and Char tilted her head to the side.

    "Why?..."  Charlotte said and I hugged her head from the back..

   "Cause the three of us are all Alexandras....I am Ivanna Alexandra Smith.."

    "And I am Mackenzie Alexandra Gold" Mac added and Charlotte's jaw dropped as she screamed. Her scream was subsided by the screaming of the female singer in the Car radio.

    "Jeez....turn that shii down!!" Mac screamed and pressed the next button and Yay!!..it was Taylor's Teardrops on my guitar..

    "Mhen!...This song is lit!" I said and they all nodded.

     "Uhn uhn" they both cooed and we all started to sing like crazy people....Other passers by and drivers by started to give us the eye.

    "Le...let's stop this craziness" Char said out of breath so we quit singing intentional Off tunes and decided to play 20 questions...I dearly hope their questions don't knock me out.

    "Now to you Mac....Would you say yes if Ivan asks you out?" Char asked and I watched my best friend imitate a tomato.

   "Yep" she muttered and we both screamed like crazy fools...we as in Char and I.

   "Now to you Charlie..... Name of crush?" I asked and a shadow crossed her face before replacing it with a plastic smile...Surely there's an history behind it.