Halloween Costume

So this happened when I got home from trick-or-treating last night:

Parents: We were curious so we looked up some picture of Chara. There were some disturbing pictures of Chara...

At first I wasn't sure if they meant all the pictures of Chara with a knife and black eyes or if they scrolled down far enough to find ... the other kind of disturbing images people made.

Then today my mom was quizzing me on why I wanted to dress up as Chara, and I said initially 'Oh, they're my favorite character.'

Then she kept quizzing me on what Chara was like and I was explaining the different fan theories and stuff.

She wasn't having it, though, so I said 'Plus I look kinda like them, too.'

Then I was eating dinner and remembered that this image was not very far down on google images.

This and basically no Passive Chara stuff (I believe in Passive Chara, by the way.)

And my mom is not into violence at all.

And I was saying 'Oh Chara technically never killed anyone' when she saw all the fan art of Chara with a knife and stuff, and I guess she thought it all was cannon?

Rip me.

Update:

Ok there are multiple pictures of Chara torturing Frisk and there is a decent chance my mother came across the sin pics and I remember there being a picture of Chara eating yellow flowers

If she quizzes me I'm sending her the link to the Judgement Boy video.

Wait nevermind that talks about them being abused and mentally ill plus it's like 30 minutes and she probably won't watch the whole thing.

Ahhh!