3rd Grade Journal

I'm just gonna give you all some quotes from my 3rd Grade School Writing Journal. Prepare to cringe.

Quote 1:

So we had to write about our favorite movie. Here's the beginning of my piece:

"My favorite movie is Beverly Hills Chiwawa. My favorite part is (prepare yourself) when Poppy tells Chloe 'If you ever need someone to lik inside your ears or chew in the hard to reach places, I am the dog for the job. And Chloes friend says 'wof' and Chloes other friend says 'stik that tonge back inside your mouth."

CHEESY DOG INNUENDO OH GOD FRICK I ALMOST WANT TO WATCH THAT GARBAGE CAN OF A DISNEY MOVIE AGAIN JUST TO SEE THAT QUOTE

For reference, no, I had not gotten the talk yet, it just amused 9-year-old Adri for some reason.

Quote 2:

Ok. I have already told you guys about Jojo and Kiki in the Banana Girls, but I have not actually read the four sequels to it. I'm gonna go read them now and cringe. I'll describe the entire storyline to you all.

So in the first book Jojo and Kiki get turned into female bananas, teleported to a tropical island, and are trapped in a banana tree. They then fall out of the tree and into a flying machine, which is picked up by a tornado and taken to Texas, where a girl named Annie starts chasing them. Then they are saved by a giant baby named Jamie, who tells them that Bobyo and the squares are on the move, and then takes them home.

In the following year, Jojo apparently fell out a window at some point and can only say bananas, but is actually somewhat intelligent. Then Jojo and Kiki are in Kiki's attic, and they find a picture of Kiki and someone else, and a message on the back saying 'Happy 5th birthday Kiki and Mimi' and they also find Kiki's old question globe from when she was little. Don't ask me what a question globe is. She then asks it 'Will I remember my twin sister Mimi?" And they suddenly get teleported to this villain lair or something because Kiki forgot to say 'Oh ancient magic question globe' before she asked the question. Then Jojo eats this banana, which is apparently supposed to be one of my friends. Sorry Julie, if you're reading this. Then they get captured by a square and taken to the almighty Bobywitch, who has gone through a name change since we last heard of him. Then the square says 'I found the girl'. Then the Bobywitch says 'Ridiculous. We already have her.' And then he orders Kiki to be put in 'The Girl Room', where Kiki meets Mimi, and Kiki shows her the picture of them, and they're like 'Oh, la dee da, we're long-lost sisters' and they decide to go find 'The Boy Room' so they can find Jojo. They escape by cutting through the wall with a knife. And Jaime the giant baby is also in the boy room. (Idk why since my friend Jaime, who the giant baby was based off of, was a girl) Then they go find Marlena the banana in the kitchens without getting captured again somehow and Jojo finds a question globe somewhere and then they go home.

In the next book, since Jojo fell through the attic floor at the end of book 2, he has been in the emergency room for a year. Kiki and Mimi were in there with him, and they get teleported into the operating room, and the operator yells at them, and they just casually walk out cause they're used to being teleported to random places at this point, and then they are teleported to the playroom where Jojo's nurse, Makenzie, has captured the Bobywitch, but a square appears and frees him, and then they run up 50 flights of stairs...? And then they just end up collapsing on the sofa in Jojo's room.

In book 4, it's five years later and they're all teenagers and Kiki and Mimi have an argument about who watches Jojo and who goes to prom and Kiki's mom makes her sleep in the yard, and then Kiki the rebel calls Julie, who is magically brought back to life and they have a sleepover in the yard, but then they get caught and it sucks for them.

And then there's another one I don't feel like reading cause I'm lazy. And Curious George is in it. Idk.

There's also two stories about mice in a one-room house that's better quality and actually makes sense. And a story about someone who lives with an alien that's unfinished. And a few actual school assignments :/