Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

After school

Selena's POV

I stand by my bike checking my text messages.

'Selly there's a party tomorrow, you going to come?' Connor asks, causing me to roll my eyes as I always want to go to parties.

'Well duh, dude, parties are my life.' I text back, sitting back onto my bike.

'My girl, we going to party and bull, party and bullshit.' He replies causing me to laugh out loud at the Rita Ora song lyric and I glance around, to notice a few confused looks.

I roll my eyes before realizing Justin walking towards me.

God, his checkered trousers are actually hurting my eyes.

"H-hey." Justin stutters, gulping deeply in fear and I mentally scowl at him.

Well lesson 1- Teach him how to speak

I fake smile and get on my bike. "You getting on?" I ask, looking back at him and I see his eyes wide open.

"O-on t-that?" He asks, pointing to my motorbike and I nod at him with a look of confusion.

Well duh, what else are we getting on?

My dick.... I shudder at the thought.

"Yeah duh." I respond, patting behind me for him to sit and I see him look around for help to cause me to groan at how long he was taking.

"You-u know what, I-I have m-my bicycle." Justin states with a frown as he nibbles on his lip and I shut him up with my hand.

A bicycle, really?

"Sit down before I make you." I threaten and before I know it, he hops on behind me.

I let out a small chuckle, liking the effect I have on him.

"You know if you want to live, hold on to me." I say as he fiddles with his finger and I pass him my helmet. He hesitantly nods before wrapping his arms around and I look forwards trying not to smile.

His fingers feel slightly weak around my waist and I sigh gripping onto his hands tugging them closer as I don't want him to fall.

I like the feel of his arms around me. This kid is definitely going to be the death of me.

I start my bike and zoom to my house. I feel Justin's arms tightening around my waist causing me to move uncomfortably.

What was he trying to do, suffocate me?

I stop and Justin falls off. I look back at him and laugh for a good 5 minutes but then I feel myself fall off the bike and accidentally land on top of Justin.

Oh, this brings back memories, doesn't it?

I quickly get up and shake any dust on me. I look at Justin and see him do the same.

"Well, here's my house." I state, pointing towards my good-looking house.

" I state, pointing towards my good-looking house