Chapter 8

Selena's POV

I felt nothing hit me but I hear something bang. I open my eyes and see Justin had hit the wall beside me. I look at him and saw his eyes are closed.

Say his mom was a bitch, my demons told me.

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts; I see tears rolling down Justin's face.

Fuck, I open my mouth but close it, realising that I wasn't able to say anything.

Fuck, I'm so sorry. So sorry. Fuck.

"Stop Selena, plz." He says in barely a whisper and I close my mouth, biting my lip, trying to keep it shut.

Come on, you know you want to hurt him, do it, call his mom a fucked up slut, my demons said. I open my eyes and bite my lip hard so hard that I taste blood.

"I'm sorry." I choke out as I shake my head, gripping it.

"What." He breathes out and I close my eyes, trying to control my breathing.

Seriously, is he literally wanting a death wish?

"I said I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that I-I just wasn't myself. I'm really sorry about your mum and everything I said." I admit and his hands slip to my hands that are wrapped around my head as he stands in front of me, worried.

He looks a little confused as well.

Did he not believe me?

Oh, wait, I'm Selena Gomez, that bad girl. Why would he believe me, anyway?

"I-I'm going to go." He whispers as his hand slide down my hair and I nod.

I actually didn't want him to leave.

Freaky right?

But I knew my demons would take over and, well, let's just say chaos would happen.

He steps back a little, giving me room to myself, but I see him look at me one last time before leaving.

Why did I have to meet him?

Why?

This is all your fault, Battleaxe.

I got a freaking hot tutor, who bloody hates you cause you're a freaking bitch to him.

I plop to the bed and feel my eyes getting heavy, and then fall asleep.

........

I wake up at 7am, and I realise I have school.

Damn, I woke up early.

Dude, I'm turning into a nerd.

Haha, kidding.

I quickly get up which was a bad idea because I automatically hit the floor.

Don't you just hate it when you quickly get up from bed, then you get dizzy and fall face flat to the floor and yeah?

You look like a total doof.

I walk to my closet and pick out a random outfit because I really can't be bothered to waste any more time to see Justin again.

Why do I want to meet Justin?

I mean basically called him mom a bitch, so he won't want to see me or be near me even though he still has to tutor me.

So this is going to be awkward.

I quickly get dressed and drive to school. The bell instantly rings and I quickly run to class. I walk into the classroom and everyone's eyes are on me, but not Justin's.

Wait, where is he?

Was he sick or something?

Or did he not want to see me, but he's a nerd?

He was basically begging me to go to school yesterday, when he looked like he was about to die.

"Selena this is the first time you've actually come to class on time." The teacher says, surprised, and I nod, ignoring her comment before sitting in my seat.

I hear her sigh, and she continues teaching. I look at the door and then at my phone.

Dude, where the hell is Justin.

Now I sound like an obsessed psycho, ugh but I don't know. I just worry about him.

I hear the bell ring meaning it's lunch; I groan and walk to my squad; I plop on the seat next to Perry.

"Woah Selly, why so glum?" Perry asks eating a sandwich and I groan and place my head in between my arms before laying them across the table.

"You know Justin, the nerd that I introduced you guys, he's not here, I mean it's just he's a nerd so he should care about his attendance." I say which is a kind of lie but I didn't really want to tell them why.

"Aw does Selly have a crush?" I hear Tristan mock in a baby voice and I pout at him before flicking his forehead.

"Owwey." He pouts rubbing where I flicked.

"Well, don't say stupid things then OK, I don't get no crush on him. I'm just curious, I mean he's my tutor." I say defending myself, but they knew I was lying.

"Oh, Selly has a boyfriend." Brad screams, making everyone turn to us, and he quickly covers his mouth before smiling sheepishly.

Ugh, idiot.

I groan before glancing around to see Harry.

That's the kid he talked to yesterday. Maybe he knows something.

I sigh before walking over to him, as he was so deep into his pasta.

"Hey, Harry, have you seen Justin?" I ask and he looks at me with his eyes widens causing the pasta he was mid eating to fall back into his lunch box.

Okay then.

I sigh as I wanted for him to answer, which took a while, but he shakes his head as he notices I'm waiting for him.

I groan before deciding to go straight home.

I didn't know why I cared about so much

I needed to forget about Justin. I mean he'll come back tomorrow, maybe he's taking a day off.

Right?

I groan and try to get to sleep, but I can't.

Why Is he having such a big effect on me?

I mean, we only met, but he's already taken over my mind.

................................................................

Awww, wait where is Justin?

COMMENT and VOTE