Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Justin's POV 

"Just change in front of me." she smirks and my eyes widen. I cough a little processing what she had just said.

Did she really just say what I think she said?

I look back at her nervously standing still and see her waiting for me to change. 

"Do you want me to change you?" She asks with a smirk again and I wiffle my head. My hands touch the bottom of my shirt and I slightly hesitate to take it.

Why does she want to see me?

I mean I'm a fat ugly freak. That's what everyone said.

My dad and everyone.

I sigh before taking my T-shirt off leaving me half-naked.

I see her eyes widened. Did I look that bad?

"WTF, you're so fucking hot." She screams and I look at her biting my lip.

Wait did she really mean that or was she just saying that so she wouldn't hurt my feeling but she's Selena Gomez?

"R-really?" I ask scared, not believing her one bit, and she nods excitedly.

"Yeah look at your tattoos. omg that so hot and you have a 6 pack, dude I could rape you right now." She continues and my eyes widen at her comments but the most at the last comment as well.

I think my heart skipped a beat. Jk but I still didn't really believe her. 

I mean why should I? She's Selena Gomez. She could easily lie to my face. 

I see her get up from her bed and I step backwards and she steps towards me. I step back again but my back hit a wall; she keels walking till we're inches apart.

"If not me, Jade would definitely fuck you." She smirks before sitting on the bed signalling me to follow and I sit at a safe distance.

"Hey, can I feel them?" She asks pointing to my chest and I gulp.

Wait what?

Before I could speak, she moves closer to me and places her hands all around my stomach.

I shudder at how cold her hands are but parts of her hands are soft and they send tingles around my body and I accidentally let out a moan but cover it up with a cough.

I feel a twitch in my lower body; I look down and see that I had a boner.

What shits?

I quickly get up and make my trouser baggy so Selena can't see my boner but well she did.

She laughs and laughing and laughing.

How long can a person laugh for?

I watch her while my face became red in embarrassment. 

"D-did I j-just g-give you a boner?" Selena asks in between her laughter's and I stay there quiet but still red.

"Aw that's so cute." She says pinching my cheeks and quietens down.

"Do you want some help with that?" She asks pointing to my boner and I shake my head and turn my back toward her. 

"Well, I guess we could start with operation get a date with Jade, or whatever it was, since you don't want me to fix your boner." Selena pouts pretending to be sad which failed because she laughs after a few seconds.

I roll my eyes and she tosses me the rest of my clothes which I quickly wear. She claps proudly and turns me towards the mirror.

"Woah." Is all I could say.

I look in the mirror and I barely recognise myself. Which is a good thing, I think. I tilt my head and look at the person in the mirror.

I see him as a popular, confident kid but knowing inside he's this broken, shy tortured kid, who's trying to find the light, but no one knows because he's disguised with these clothes, with an expression that's unreadable but his eyes just say it all. (Cheesy I know)

Selena snaps her fingers in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts.

"So what do ya think, and if you say you don't like it, I will literally rape you?" She threatens me and I gulp.

What is it with her and raping me?

"I-its g-great." I choke out and she steps forward, moving her hands down her chest causing me to bite my lip.

"Good, 'cause you're wearing this tomorrow, or you could wear nothing, I mean anything fine for me but I'd prefer if you chose the second option." She smirks and I think my heart stopped for a second.

I look down at my watch and see that it's 6:00. Shit, I'm supposed to be back home half an hour ago.

"I-I h-have to g-go home." I say trying not to rush because I don't want her to be suspicious.

She nods and walks me out

"I'll drop you." She says and I nod.

I tell her the directions, and she follows them. After a half-hour, we reach my house.

I look at it and see the lights on.

Oh no, he's home.  

..........................................

COMMENT and VOTE