chapter 10

Part 10

Selena's POV

I immediately run outside after asking Jeremy for Justin and I sit against my car.

I look down to my hands to see them shaking and I sigh closing my eyes as I try to control the anxiety attack that I feel coming on.

I can't believe Jeremy is Justin's dad.

That son of a bitch.

I can't believe that Justin didn't tell me what happened to him as well.

I needed to ask him exactly what happened to him and when I mean to ask; I mean to force him to tell me.

Fuck I should have been more aware than he was being abused.

And I feel even worse than his mum's not even around like maybe she left because of Justin dad and wanted to take Justin but couldn't.

I knew nothing about her but I had a feeling she was a good person.

Justin didn't turn out like Jeremy so his mum must've been a beneficial influence.

After a half-hour, I count back in 3's before getting up and shaking my hands and legs getting rid of any pins and needles and stress.

But suddenly I hear footsteps and I see Justin walking downstairs with a suitcase.

Seriously one suitcase, doesn't his dick of a father buy him clothes?

Wait this is Jeremy we are talking about?

It's good I've still got the bags I've bought him.

Ok maybe not.

"Here h-he i-is, miss G-Gomez, h-he w-won't d-disobey you-u." I hear Jeremy say looking down and I try to force a smile.

I don't want him to think that I actually liked his son, or he'd try to negotiate a price which I couldn't be asked to do.

"Oh, I know he won't." I smirk checking Justin out and his eyes immediately look down.

What he is hot.

Yeah, a nerd but a hot nerd.

"M-miss G-Gomez, if you-u d-don't mind m-me asking, w-why do you-u want him, he's a bloody idiot?" Jeremy asks looking at Justin in disgust and I feel my blood boil when I hear Jeremy talking about Justin like that.

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to shut up." I smirk at him and drag Justin towards me.

I look at him and his eyes aren't shut closed; they seemed to swell up and I grip onto my shorts tightly to stop myself from getting mad.

I hear him gasp and I sigh. "But if you must know, well I'm going to do a lot of things to him, some you won't even imagine I could do." I smirk at him before stepping in front of Jeremey and sliding my hands on top of his crotch causing him to close his eyes.

I mentally puke.

He quickly opens his eyes and his hand slide to my waist pulling me close.

I sigh allowing him to touch me.

One of my girls made a deal that I would satisfy his needs so that he wouldn't touch her and I agreed to it as I was young and I always had her back.

And I don't break a deal.

"Justin wait in the car, I'll be an hour." I whisper into his ears as his eyes are still closed painfully and he nods before slipping into the car.