chapter 9

Chapter 9

Selena's POV 

I can't deal with it anymore.

I can't deal with the fact he didn't turn up to school for a week.

A week without seeing his dorky outfit, with his dorky tie and dorky glasses.

A week of actually turning up to school.

A week of worrying about the dork.

I drive to Justin's house and I feel my heart speed up a little.

Woah was I nervous? Selena Gomez does not do nervous.

Well, only if I peed my pants in front of someone I liked.

Lets just that it is a very awkward moment also when you've done it twice.

Don't ask.

I finally remember this time where he lived, mostly because for the past week, I had driven past his house and glanced around to see anyone.

Well, if I saw him.

I sigh and get off my bike.

I go to one window to look inside but I can't see anyone except I notice that someone trashed the whole place.

Shit, is that blood on the wall?

Fuck what the hell happened in here?  

I wince as I suddenly hear screaming from inside but I can't hear exactly what was being said.

Fucking hell what was going on?

My minds telling me not to go inside cause well in all horror movies they die but my body is already moving closer towards the door.

Ugh, I grab a clip from the hair and walk to the front door; I jiggle it into the lock and succeeded. 

I slowly open the door and the screams are getting louder.

Then it sounds like Justin and another person but who?

What is Justin hiding?

I run upstairs and hear the screams coming from a room, the door ajar. I run towards it and open the door and saw...

Justin's POV

I lay on the floor broken, while my dad keeps beating the hell out of me not caring that there's blood coming from my mouth.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, YOU GO TO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND NOT TELL ME, YOU BLOODY MAN WHORE." My so-called dad shouts at me with another blow to the stomach and I groan in pain holding it.

"S-stop plz." I choke out screaming in pain as I continuously feel my shots of pain run through my side.

"And why the fuck should I, I'm only getting started?" He laughs before grabbing me up by the hair throwing me across the room.

I groan as my head slams against the wall causing me to fall to the ground.

I see him walking over through my blinks and I close my eyes as he's about to punch me again but suddenly I hear the door opened with a bang and there is standing...

SELENA

I let out a shaky gasp as I try to push myself up but my body stays to the ground in shock.

No, why was she here?

She's going to get herself killed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" Selena screams at my dad in shock as I groan at the pain that shot through my head.