Part 20

Part 23

Part 23.

Selena's POV

In school

I left Justin at the hospital.

It's been a week since I last saw him but miss him

And I also worry because he's still living with me.

I mean maybe he's staying with a friend.

Okay, just Harry.

Or maybe at a hotel.

But I know it's best he didn't see me at all.

I mean I'm the reason for every shit thing in his life.

Like, I literally wouldn't be surprised if he was planning to kill me or something.

And he's a nerd, so he'd plan it superb and get away with it.

And I honestly wouldn't blame him, shit I'd even set a time and place for my death.

I sigh as I notice Harry in the canteen and decide to ask him about Justin. If he had seen him or if he was living with him.

Just to make sure he was at least safe.

I sit down next to him. "Harry, did you see Justin today?" I ask and he looks at me shocked probably because I'm Selena Gomez and you know he's a nerd.

No offence.

I mean it's like Beyonce was in front of him.

Well, if she was Latina.

Kinda.

Wait is she? I don't know, not the point.

I wait for him to answer, and he gulps before blinking twice. I sigh and he finally shakes his head causing me groan at him.

Where the hell is he then?

I mean I know I should give Justin some space as I admitted I'm the reason for his mum's death.

But I still need to tell him the full truth.

Even though I know I can't take any of it back.

"Why?" Harry asks, causing me realise he's still here and I look at him, biting my lip to think of the excuse.

"J just said something to him I needed to apologise for." I say fiddling with my fingers and his eyes remain widened in shock before nodding.

I go back to my place, shaking my head angrily before returning to my seat with Jade next to me.

"You find out where Justin is?" She asks with a light in her eyes causing me frown.

She really likes nerdy.