Part 19

Part 19

Selena's POV

I groan I feel the sun light slip through my eyelids causing me to wake up.

Again, I was dreaming about Brad Pitt about to ask me on a date and interrupted by the sun.

Curse you.

I mean thank you sun for providing us light, and heat when we need it and for natural tans which literally always want.

Damn the amount of fake tans I've seen.

I realise that I'm at the hospital; I look to see Justin still asleep. I sigh and feel my stomach grumble. I take the bowl of grapes on the table next to him and start eating them.

I see Justin's hand move a little causing me to immediately jump up as I run to hold his hand.

I let out a breath of relief as he suddenly regains conciousness.

Suddenly, his eyes snap open and I smile as he's awake until he groans quietly before noticing my hand.

I suck in a breath as I don't know how he would react to me.

He looks at me and I can't portray what he was feeling as he had an unknown expression on his face.

He drags my hand away from him and gets up so that his hand was against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" Justin asks with his jaw clenched and I bite my lip not knowing what to say.

I mean why am I here.

I told him I'm the reason his mom died.

Why his dad started abusing him.

That I killed him.

That I'm the reason for all the bruises on his body.

That I'm the reason for all the scars on his wrists.

That I'm the reason for his unhappiness.

I'm about to open my mouth until someone comes in. "Mr Bieber, you're awake?" A doctor asks, walking in but Justin still has his eyes on me.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Justin shouts, causing me to jump up in fear and I look at him in shock but he has the same angry expression.

I clench my jaw as my mind seems to stop working and I glance at the doctor who watches us both.

He bites his lip for a sec as if he doesn't know what to do but after a couple of seconds; he lets out a sigh and stands in between me and Justin.

"Miss Gomez, I think you should leave as it's important that..." The doctor says nervously as he stops to find the right words. "That will cause him any stress." He says as a faint frown appears on his lips and I nod, feeling a pain in my stomach.

"O-okay." I stutter before running out and I feel tears fall down my face but I don't stop running until I reach my bike.

Fuck why?

Why do I screw up the things that are good for me?

To think that he could change me but it ended up with him falling away from me.

Justin's POV

I see her face fill with guilt and pain but I hold my glare at her before she looks away and sprints out the room.

Why did she come back here?

Wasn't hurting me enough?

Why didn't she just leave me alone like she should've had?

UGH, I WISH I NEVER MET HER; I WISH I NEVER FELL IN LOVE WITH H--

"Mr Bieber are you alright?" The doctor asks, snapping me out of my thoughts and I blink at him trying to process where I am for a few seconds before nodding.

I glance at him as he looks at the door for a second as if he wanted to check up on Selena causing me to growl quietly.

He seemed young as well, in his mid-20s.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was attracted to Selena... If Selena was attracted to him.

Not that I gave a shit.

I let out a sigh. "Erm when will I be discharged?" I ask as a cough escapes my lips, feeling my throat dry up.

"You can be discharged right now but just make sure you stay away from anything or anyone who will afford you any types of stress." The doctor says, smiling nervously as I can tell he meant Selena and I nod.

She won't cause me stress.

Not anymore, instead it's going to be the other way round just full of pain.

This is not the time for forgiveness.

My entire life I had dealt with shit.

My mum's death.

I saw that in front of my eyes and I can't get her back no matter how hard I wish on my birthdays.

All because of her.

All because of her stupid shit drama and past.

For fuck's sake, she killed both of my parents. 

She was the reason for every shit feeling that was in my body.

And she was going to pay.

...................................................................

This wasn't supposed to end like this

COMMENT and VOTE plz