0.1

"We're here! In Paris!" Kim banged his drumstick against the table in front of him in triumph. The other laughed while Adrien just looked out the window.

"Finally! I need new clothes!" Alya groaned and closed her magazine.

"Like you have enough already," Nino chuckled and she hit him in the arm with her now rolled up magazine. Nathanael laughed and put his earbuds back in and drew the girl he loved while Adrien stared out the window. "You okay dude?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine just a little homesick is all."

"Well we're going to be back home so you won't be sick anymore." Alya smiled at him and he shyly smiled back. They landed and were meet with crowds of people yelling their names. Alya walked over to the rest of the band and they all bowed to their fans before walking inside the airport.

Lila groaned as she was watching the live stream on her phone. She looked at Marinette next to her and groaned more. "What Lila?" Marinette giggled as they walked into her room.

"We could be there now if you didn't stop me!"

"We're not ditching school to go see some pop stars land in Paris. We're seeing them in concert, remember?" Mairnette laughed. School just ended and Lila wanted to skip so they could watch them land.

"Some pop stars? Do you know who they are! They are M5! The hottest band of my life!" Marinette rolled her eyes at Lilas dramatizes. "Alya Cesaire is the fastest piano player of all time! Le Chein Kim is the best drummer ever! Nathanael Kurtzberg is the best guitar player in the group! Nino Lahiffe is the best on bass and Adrien, oh Adrien!"

"Adrien has the most angelic voice ever?"

"You know it!" Lila smiled at her and Marinette giggled.

"Why do you like them so much? It's not like you're going to meet them," Lila ignored her question and squealed when she saw her phone. "What?"

"T-they're throwing a party at the mansion they're staying at! We have to go! It's a once in a lifetime party!" Lila yelled and Sabien yelled at her to be quiet and she did.

"How would we go? It's probably only for their friends." Marinette giggled while Lila had a smirk grow on her face.

"We could be their friends."

"How? Our names would have to be on a list."

"We wouldn't be on a list we would just sneak into the back. Come on Marinette! You rarely get out! It's time we change that!"

"I don't want to get in trouble, Lila." Marinette sighed and looked at her best friend.

"You won't! Trust me!" Lila begged her and Marinette sighed, a small smile on her face. Lila fell to her knees and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. But if I do get in trouble it's all your fault." Lila nodded vigorously and started picking out outfits they could wear since they were the same size.

"You won't! Have a little faith in me!" Lila smiled at her and picked out their outfits, makeup and hairstyles and a way into the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is short I know but I'm running low on creative juices

GOD DAMNIT ART CLASS> TAKEN AWAY MY FREEDOM OF CREATIVITY

My art teacher won't let us be creative. Has to be in her guild lines

ANYWAY...

enjoy this and I'll update as much as I can!