1.7

Adrien sighed. Three parties have come and gone, Marinette not there. He gave up hope of seeing her again. He sat in his seat, like in the first party, staring at the wall Alya was decorating. He didn't know why she bothered when morning came and the house was a mess. He looked down at his cup and moved his wrist, moving the pink liquid in circles. Nino, Kim and Nathanael walked in, leaning on the walls in various places looking at the blond. Alya sat on the ladder and looked at him as well.

"Adrien," he looked up at Nino. "Dude, all this fuss over some girl? You haven't moved from that chair in hours, why don't you help us decorate."

"What's the point if the house is just going to get trashed again." Adrien sighed and the four glared at him.

"Adrien, would it make you feel better if we brought drinks?" Kim asked. He just looked at his cup and took a long drink from it, finishing it then dropping the cup to the ground. He swung his legs over one of the arm rests and rested his back on the other, folding his hands in his bent lap and leaning his head against the back of the chair.

"We'll take that as a yes. I'll have a body guard buy us some," Nino grabbed Nathanael by the arm and bent to his ear. "Find that girl tonight." Nino barked in his ear then walked away. Sooner or later the party started and people were dancing, talking and well partying while getting drunk.

Lila glared at Marinette through her phone as she stood outside the gate. "You said you would meet me here!"

"I'm ground, remember. For the rest of the time they're here."

"And who's fault is it that you got grounded?"

"Mine," Marinette sighed. She should have never let Chat give her a hickey. Well, in her defense, she didn't know he gave her one and her parents freaked out about it. "I'm sorry Lila but I can't go." Sabine and Tom peaked their heads through her trapdoor.

"It's just one more party. Ask them if you can go."

"But then you'll go to the rest without me and get to see the band before the concert. I want to be there with you."

"Well I have only found Nino and Alya and you were there for that. Tonight I'm hoping to find Kim, and maybe Nathanael." Lila smiled and Marinette giggled.

"What about Adrien? I thought he was your soulmate?"

"He likes this girl he found at these parties but maybe I can change that." Lila smiled and Marinette giggled.

"Good luck Lila."

"Still ask them if you can go."

"They'll most likely say no."

"Then sneak out and meet me here!"

"I-I don't wanna risk it," Marinette smiled sheepishly. "You go and have fun. I'll be here, doing chores."

"Good luck surviving. Later!"

"Later." Marinette smiled as Lila ended the call. Marinette groaned and face planted into her bed. She really wanted to go but there's no way her parents would let her. Sabine and Tom walked into her room and she sat up on her bes, sitting Indian style on her sheets.

"Marinette, we've been thinking that we've, punished you long enough."

Marinette looked at her parents. "You can go to the party." Tom sighed and Marinette smiled and ran down her bed and hugged them.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"And, we'Lloyd extend your curfew to one am." Sabine sighed. She was giving her so much freedom now.

"Thank you! I won't mess up! Promise!" She smiled and her parents walked out of her room. She changed into a red TwentyOne Pilots shirt, black leggings, black booty shorts and red tennis shoes. She had to make sure Chat knew it was her. She straightened her hair and put on dark red lipstick and black eyeliner with mascara. She ran downstairs and ran to the party. Lila meet her outside and they ran inside the house. Together. Both with the same mission, different name.

Find Adrien Agreste
Find Chat Noir