3.8

Marinette stood with Lila, Alix, her parents and the band in the airport. She was on the brink of tears as she watched the band get their bags from the limo and put them in baggage check. Adrien walked up to her and held both of her hands. she bit her lip since it was quivering. She didn't want to cry. "Marinette, it's okay to cry," she looked at Adrien and he sweetly, sadly smiled at her. "You can cry."

She broke and cried into his chest. He sadly smiled as a few tears rolled down his cheeks. Even if they just meet three weeks ago and dated a week ago, they were already so connected it broke both of them to see the other go. She softened to a sniffle and lifted her head to look at him. she wiped her eye s and nervously giggled. "S-S-Sorry I'll just r-really miss you."

"I'll miss you too," he kissed the top of her head, Tom giving him the stink eye and Sabine elbowing him. He bent down to her ear. "I don't think your dad likes me."

Marinette giggled. "He's just a papa bear. He'll warm up to you, eventually." She dug her head into his chest and he sighed. He didn't want to leave her. She was his favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

"Adrien," Nino put his hand on his shoulder. He turned to him. "We have to leave dude."

"Okay," Adrien sighed and let go of Marinette. She didn't want him to leave or let go. "I have to leave."

"Will you call me?"

"Every day," he wanted to kiss her. He needed too. He would lose his sanity in three weeks if he didn't kiss her. "I love you Marinette."

"I love you too." She bit her lip. She wanted him to kiss her.

"Just kiss already!" Lila, Alya and Alix yelled and the two blushed. Adrien held her waist and pressed his lips to hers. She melted and kissed him back, blush spreading on her face. Tom looked away, mumbling something under him breathe saying that's his daughter. Adrien pulled away when someone's hand touched his shoulder. Marinette blushed and looked away from him.

"Dude, we gotta go now." Adrien sighed and nodded. He kissed Marinette one last time before walking off with the band to their flight. She stood at the window and watched as his plane took off to England.

When she got home she cried into her bed, Lila rubbing her back. She hiccuped about how sad she was that he was gone.

Adrien looked out the window on the plane and sighed deeply. He shed a few tears already and Alya said she would slap him if he cried again. He missed her, badly. He was already going insane without her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, short
And
IT"S THE END

It's bad I know but I need a decision made by you guys

Should I make this

A) a 70+ chapter book; comment a

Or

B) make a sequel of how they live without each other; comment b