3.4

This is a looooong chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien walked into the bakery at nine and smiled at Sabine and Tom. "Hello Adrien!" She smiled and Adrien smiled back.

"Hi is Marinette here?"

"She's upstairs in her room." She smiled and Adrien walked upstairs and to her room. He opened the trapdoor and smiled at her and Manon as they played with dolls.

"Hey girls," he smiled and Manon gasped and hugged him. He nervously laughed and hugged her back. Marinette smiled and kissed his cheek. She let go and smiled at him. "What're you two doing?"

"Playing dolls!" Manon smiled and Adrien smiled and sat on the floor with him. Marinette leaned on him and they both blushed. Adriens phone rang a few minutes later and he answered.

"Adrien, Nathalie pissed. The interview starts in like, ten minutes and you're not here!"

"I-I'll be there soon," Adrien hung up and looked at the two girls. "Why don't you two come with me for an interview." He smiled.

"Okay!" Manon smiled and the three left and went to his interview. He was asked questions and soon it was done. He talked with his band and smiled when he saw Marinette and Manon walk over. "You did great Adrien!" Manon smiled and he smiled back, ruffling her hair.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Okay we have the photoshoots in two hours. I'll call you twenty minutes before and they're both at the park." Alya smiled and he nodded. They went back to the bakery and played. Adrien smiled as Marinette played with the small girl.

"Marinette, I know you're busy but can you help me in the bakery?" Sabine asked and opened the trapdoor.

Marinette looked at Manon and Manon shook her head. "I'm sorry Maman but I have to watch Manon. Maybe Adrien can help you."

Sabine grabbed his arm and he looked at Marinette, wounded. "Come on pretty boy." Adrien sighed and went down to the bakery with her. He helped knead dough, bake croissants and cupcakes, make macaroons and work the cash register.

Adrien smiled as his band walked in, it soon dropping when he saw them laughing. "Dude, you got a job?" Nino laughed and Adrien rolled his eyes.

"I didn't get a job, I'm just working down here while Marinette takes care of Manon." Adrien leaned on the counter and Alya smiled at him.

"Well, I'm proud of you," Alya smiled. "Can we get four croissants?" He nodded and she paid and he gave them to her.

Marinette kissed Adriens cheek and he blushed. "Thanks for doing this. Me and Manon are going to go to the park, wanna come?"

"Go on Adrien. Thank you for helping us." Sabine smiled and Adrien smiled back at her. They walked out of the bakery and to the park next door. He smiled as Marinette put Manon on the Mary-Go-Round.

It started going around and he smiled every time the two girls appeared. The ride ended and they got off, Manon hugging Adriens leg and Marinette kissing his cheek. He hugged her and Manon giggled. "Marinette! Push me on the swing!" She grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the swing set. Marinette put her on the swing and started pushing her. Alya and the boys walked into the park and smiled at them as Adrien watched Marinette push Manon.

"Adrien!" Nino yelled and he turned to them and smiled. "The shoot starts in ten!" Adrien held a thumbs up and sighed, looking at his girlfriend.

"I uhm, kinda have to go." He scratched the back of his neck and Marinette sweetly smiled at him.