0.3

Adrien groaned as Alya shuck his shoulders. She laughed as he blinked and looked at her. "Morning sleepy head." She giggled as Adrien sat up and realized he was sitting in a bench in the park.

"What time is it?" He licked his lips, thirsty as hell.

Alya checked her phone. "10," She smiled at him and he groaned and fell back and closed his eye. Raven hair, bluebell eyes and red came into view and he opened his eyes. "Who was that girl you were chasing?"

"I didn't get her name," Adrien facepalmed while Alya laughed. "She just told me to call her Ladybug."

"Did you tell her your name?"

"I can't remember what I did last night, or even yesterday." Adrien sighed and looked at Alya who was laughing her ass off. He put his hand to his head and messaged his temple.

"You've got it bad, Adrien," She laughed and wiped away a tear while Adrien rolled his eyes and stood up. "Everyone is scattered around Paris. Nathanael and I were the only ones who stayed in the house." Alya giggled as they started to walk down the street.

Adrien looked around and sorta remember being in a car. "Dude where's my car?"

"I don't know," Alya shrugged and looked at Adrien. "Who gave you those clothes?"

"I don't know." Adrien sighed as they walked into the house. She handed him music and he started to memorize it.

"Who was that girl?"

"I don't know, but I hope I find her." Adrien smiled and Alya rolled her eyes.

"Hey, if you gotta picture of her, you'll find her." She winked and Adrien quickly took out his phone to look for a picture. He searched through every photo they posted last night but couldn't find one. He looked through his Camera Roll and found one single picture of her. His arm was around her shoulder and she held up a peace sign with her thumb out a little. He laughed and clutched his phone in his hand.

"I will find you."

"Come on Marinette! Tell me what happened to you at that party!" Lila crossed her arms while Marinette groaned at her best friend.

"I don't know! It's all a blur," She sighed but that blond boy wouldn't get out of her head. "I can't remember anything from that party."

"Neither can I," Lila sighed. "Well, you have the weekend. On Monday you better have something for me." She walked out of Marinettes room and closed the trapdoor. Marinette sighed, knowing she wouldn't remember anything but that blond boy. She grabbed her phone and went through her Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine and Snapchat feeds and found so many people had something to say about the party and how awesome it would be to go. She laughed and read through more, she went to the party.

She went through her camera roll and found a picture of the blond boy but his eyes were closed in the picture and it was tilted so it only showed one eye closed, and his perfect smile with a little bit of his hair with her smiling into the camera. She sighed again and hugged her phone to her chest and looked at the ceiling. She laughed at the idea in her head.

"A girl can hope." She laughed as she thought of seeing him again.