1.1

Lila crossed her arms and glared at Marinette. "Think about it, a band as big as them going to our small town fair, doesn't it seem a little to good to be true?"

"No. They used to go here." Lila crossed her arms.

"Okay so there's that but would they really put everything on the lien to go to our small fair? All they get to do is sit in chairs all fair so I don't think that it'll really be them and even if it is,, they'll most likely have security around them twenty four seven so you wouldn't be able to see them."

"Unless you win," Marinette looked at her friend and the band sat up and listened. "It says on the school website that if you win, M5 will do a duet with you."

"But it doesn't say it on the flyers around town," Lila took down the flyer in the window and showed Marinette. In big bold print at the bottom it says Winner sings with M5!. "Okay so that's a thing but I won't win."

"Why do you doubt yourself sweetie," Sabine smiled. "You have a chance so don't doubt yourself," Lila nodded and Marinette sighed. "So how was that party you two went too?"

"W-What party?" Marinette nervously laughed.

"Who leaves the house dressed amazingly and says they're going for a walk?" Sabine laughed.

"The party was amazing! Even though we snuck in." Lila scratched the back of her neck.

"Why?"

"It was only for the bands friends but a lot of people were sneaking in." Adrien lifted a brow.

"I hear M5 is holding another party tonight." Nino said and Lila ran to the table, them keeping their heads down.

"What do you mean? I wouldn't heard."

"No one knows yet but they're holding another party tonight and anyone can come." Adrien added and Lila squealed and looked at Marinette.

Marinette in favor looked at her mother. "You can go but just, be back before midnight. It is a school night." Sabine smiled and Lila grabbed Marinettes arm and ran them upstairs. The band left the bakery and quickly got supplies for a party and sent out messages on every social media they had to confirm a party.

Alya got all the food ready, Nathanael the decorations and Nino put in a karaoke machine. "Nino what're you doing?" Adrien laughed as he put out cups.

"We should make this party better and give you some inspiration." Nino smiled.

"Are you even close to finishing the song?" Alya laughed and Adrien scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh no." Adrien nervously laughed and the rest of the band sighed.

"And that's why I brought the fucking machine." Nino plugged it in and song names appeared on the TV.

Hours later guests of all ages started to come in, Marinette and Lila dressed as they all were. Marinette is a red crop top, black ripped leggings and red and black high heeled tennis shoes and Lila in an orange tank top, grey shorts and black high heels. Adrien sat in his chair, drinking whatever the fuck Nino gave him and he sighed. "Marinette stay here this time, I'll get us some drinks." Lila smiled and Marinette nodded and leaned against the wall and went on her phone

Adrien saw her and smiled and walked over to her and kissed the back of her hand. "Nice to see you again M'Lady." Adrien smirked and Marinette laughed.

"Mutual Kitty." She laughed and flinched his nose. Adrien chuckled that she remembered.

"Do you want to tell me your real name this time?" He leaned one arm against the wall.

"Now why would I tell that to a stranger?" Marinette laughed. Adrien got hit and his other hand landed on her hip and he leaned in front of her.

His nose touched hers and they both blushed. "I can be more then a stranger." Adrien smirked and moved away, taking her hand and walking to the karaoke part of the house.

"What're you doing?"

"Show me what you got and sing." He smiled and gave her a small drink.