2.8

Marinette looked at Adrien in confusion. He held her hands as they sat on his bed, the music pounding through the house. "Adrien? That's, your name?"

"Uhm, yeah." He smiled at her, nervous as fuck.

She beamed. "That's a great name! It's like Adrien in M5! My friend is obsessed with them!"

"W-What do you think of them?"

"They're good and all, but," she inhaled sharply. "But their music doesn't really speak their emotions. It doesn't show who they are."

"R-really?" Adrien smiled at her as she nodded. "Well, what's your name?"

"Marinette." She smiled and he kissed her hand.

She blushed as she felt his lips on her hand. "That's a beautiful name Princess."

"Oh so I'm a Princess now?"

"Always were and I'm just your loyal knight." He kissed her neck and she shivered under him. He loved the way she smelled, felt, touched. He loved her. She gasped and he stopped and looked at her.

"Adrien, I-I remember you!" She smiled and he smiled back at her, engulfing her in kisses. He planted his lips on hers, leaving a long, loving, passionate, lustful, wet kiss on her lips. They both were panting when he pulled away. He kissed her again and she smiled at him. "Adrien, I love you." She blushed and bit her lip, waiting for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whelp, cliff hanger!

HA!! GOT YOU!

Here's the rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien blushed deeply. He didn't know how to answer. He didn't want to answer. He couldn't. He loved her too but just, couldn't find the words. He kissed her again, bruising her lips in the process and crushing her body with his. They hadn't touched a drop but he always got drunk by her. "Adrien s-stop," He couldn't hear her voice. Everything went mute in his mind. "Adrien, y-you're hurting me," she whimpered as he kissed her harder. "Adrien s-s-s-stop!" She yelled and he finally heard her. He stopped his actions and got off of her, scurrying to his desk and leaning on it. He didn't want to hurt her, and didn't mean to.

"I-I-I-I-I'm sorry!" He blurted out and she sighed, turning into a giggle.

"Adrien i-it's fine but can you, answer me?" She walked over to him and he sighed. She sat on his desk and he leaned on his desk, facing her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her waist.

He kissed her again. "I love you too." He kissed her again, leaving her lips bruised and her neck with little spots of pink. They were places that would go unseen and light enough to go away in a few hours. It was only nine so if he stopped now her parents wouldn't find them. She smiled against the kiss and he smirked. She moaned into his mouth as her back arched, him holding her closer to his chest. They pulled away and their heat mixed into one.

"Adrien, d-do you mean it?" She looked deep into his eyes, getting lost as her chest heaved up and down.

"Always Princess," she blushed. "I love you with all of my heart."

She kissed him again and smiled. "Good. I don't want someone else taking your heart."

"Only you can have it." He kissed her forehead then her lips. After an hour they were lying on his bed again, him without his shirt on. They took it off when they got to excited then calmed down. He gently stroked her arm up and down as they looked lovingly at each other.

She blushed at his abs and he laughed. "W-What's so f-funny?"

"You can touch them if you want, they're only yours." He motioned to his abs and she rolled her eyes and dug her head into his chest. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist, their legs tangled into each other. He kissed the top of her head and she giggled and looked up at him.

He gently kissed her lips and she giggled. "Why do you always want to kiss? Why can't we just cuddle?"

"As long as I'm the only one doing it I'm good." He smiled and she laughed. He smiled at her laugh and kissed her nose. He held her tightly and she giggled as he lightly kissed her collarbone.

"Adrikins!" Chloe chimed and he stopped.