2.6

Three hours of waiting.
Four tests to make sure.
Hundreds of tears shed.

Marinette had amnesia.

The hit to her head was so bad that it caused damage. It was only slight amnesia. She remembered everything, but one thing. It was so hard to detect but it was clear as day. When she stood up in the bad room and questioned who Adrien was. She sat in her room, nine at night. Adrien was at the party wondering where she was. M5 never played for the class.

She hummed a song she heard but didn't know where. "Little do you," she hummed parts of it out loud. Lila walked into her room dressed for the party. Marinette turned around. "Woah, where're you going dressed like that?"

"Oh, the M5 party. You should've been dressed by now." Lila crossed her arms.

"M5? I told you Lila, they're music isn't as good as you think." Marinette crossed her arms.

"Marinette, you promised we'd go to all of their parties." She crossed her arms and Marinette sighed.

"Fine, I'll go," she sighed and and got dressed into a red dress that ended at her mid thigh with an easy take off zipper in the back with a black belt loosely around her waist. She put on red heels and curled her hair, putting on mascara and a deep red lipstick. They left the house and went to the party. Adrien saw her through the crowd and smiled but she looked, so different. She's never worn something so slutty. She smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Kitty."

He knew she couldn't remember him. "Hey M'Lady. Nice outfit. It's, different." He smiled and she smiled back.

"I thought you'd like it," she smiled and that walked through the house, then upstairs. They got to his room and they both sat on his bed. Her eyes darted to his lips, his darting to hers. They both leaned in and their lips touched, immediate fireworks. He held her back and pressed her to his chest and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She moaned into his mouth as they leaned back onto the bed. He lightly kissed her neck and she moaned quietly as he did. He stopped and looked down at her. She pouted. "Oh come on, stop teasing me." She whined.

"W-what?" He blushed bright red. She giggled and undid the zipper on the back of her dress. He blushed more. "W-W-W-What're you d-d-doing?"

"Come on Kitty, stop teasing me," she slid her shoes off along with her dress and belt. She lied under him in just a black strapless bra and black underwear with a small pink bow in the middle front. She kissed him deeper and he blushed but kissed her back, keeping his hands at her waist. Even if she was like this he didn't want to disrespect her. He could taste the alcohol on her tongue. Had she drank before she came? He didn't remember giving her anything or seeing her touch a drop. He kissed her back again, working to her collarbone and she moaned lightly. She bit her lip. "Come on Chat, stop teasing me."

He stopped and looked at her. She might have gotten a little brain damage. Her hair was sprawled out against his sheets. "M'Lady, I don't think you or me are ready for, that."

"What're you talking about? We are ready. You tried to a couple times now it's my turn." She pouted.

"I didn't try it was an accident. I just don't think either of us are ready for that kind of stuff," he got off of her and handed her her clothes. She sighed and put them back on. He looked at the time. "It's almost one, you should get back home soon."

"Bye bye Kitty~" She winked, kissed his cheek and left the house with Lila. Yep. Something was definitely wrong with her head.