0.5

Adrien tapped his pencil against the sheet music and tried to think of lyrics to go with the beat he already wrote down that matched their style. Kim knocked on his door and he turned around and smiled at him. "Hey Adrien. Finish the song yet?"

"No," Adrien sighed. He hated to admit it but he was so out of it. "I have a beat but not the lyrics."

"Let me see," Adrien handed him the drummer music and Kim took two pencils and set up a make shift drum kit. He played his part a couple of times before he got it down. "Okay I think we need the entire band to figure out the lyrics since my part is just eighth notes."

"Can you at least try." Kim nodded and played his part. He ended it and Adrien sighed.

"Don't worry dude, you'll think of something for know. Nathalie sent me to get you so we could get to the interview." Adrien nodded and they left the house and went to the news station. The band sat on the long couch and the cameraman counted down and pointed the camera at Nadja.

"Hello and welcome to the show! I'm Nadja Chamack and today we have M5 with us in the studio." She smiled and he pointed the camera at the band and they said hello while the audience watching them live went wild. "Now for our older, none listening viewers. Who are you and what do you play?"

"I'm Le Chein Kim and I play drums." He played the air drums.

"I'm Alya Cesaire and play piano." She laughed.

"I'm Nino Lahiffe and play bass." He smiled.

"I'm Nathanael Kurtzberg and play guitar." He answered.

"I'm Adrien Agreste and I'm lead vocals and play guitar." Adrien smiled and Nadja nodded.

"Why do you have two guitar players?"

"Sometimes in music we would have two different parts for the same instrument and it's usually guitar but Adrien, being him, can play all of our instruments." Alya laughed.

"And your the only girl in the group?"

"Yep and that means I get my own room when we go somewhere." Alya gloated and the rest nudged her since she sat in the middle of the couch.

"Mind me asking but, how old are all of you?"

"We're all 15." Nathanael answered and Najda gasped.

"So you're not in school?"

"We're taught on the road. Before we were big we went to school and practice and held little concerts on the weekends. Usually in Kim's garage."

"How many people would go?"

"Not that many. Like twenty people at most." Nino shrugged.

"I see. Anything you want to tell us before I ask more questions?"

"What do we have to tell? Paparazzi are everywhere so we have basically no personal space." Kim laughed. Nathanael whispered something to the rest of the group and they nodded, a sad look on their face. The audience whispered things themselves.

"Do you miss having personal space?"

"A little. I kinda missed when we would give out flyers to our little concerts and post videos on YouTube about us but that was how we were discovered. I miss getting out there and spreading the word ourselves." The rest nodded.

"YouTube?" Adrien nodded. "Anything to say about your concerts or new songs?"

"Our concert is going to be awesome and we're going to be debuting our new songs there. We have one song recorded and the rest should be done later this week and then we have to make music videos to them." Nino smiled.

"What do you do in your free time?"

"Nino and I play video games." Kim answered.

"I blog. Anything you post, I'll see." Alya smiled.

"I paint and read," Nathanael answered. Nadja looked at Adrien and he blinked and sheepishly smiled. "Adrien has no life. He doesn't do anything." Nathanael laughed.

"But he used to do our song writing. Now they're all done by music producers." Nino backed up. Nadja nodded, a little impressed.

"Now, a small rumor going around is that Adrien uses autotune and that his voice is faked. Is that true?"

Adrien laughed. "My voice is all natural." The rest nodded.

"Would you mind showing us?" Adrien nodded and sang a few lyrics from the most recent song they produced.

"See natural. And he wasn't even in choir." Alya laughed.

"We weren't even in band." Nino added.

"Then how did you learn your instruments?"

"My dad played bass in college with his band and taught me." Nino answered.

"I played the notes that sounded good together on a piano and then my mom signed me up for lessons."

"My brother." Kim shrugged.

"My parents taught me over the years." Nathanael smiled.

"And then Adrien has a natural voice and his dad taught him to play everything." Nino praised him.

"Actually my mom taught me everything I know about instruments." Adrien laughed and Nadja nodded.

She faced the camera and smiled. "Stay with us after this commercial break where we'll be asking M5 more questions." The camera man counted down and then stopped recording.

"5 minutes." He announced and went to the snack bar.