0.6

Lila and Marinette snuck into the news station and sat in the front row with only a few people there. Alya stood up and stretched and the boys moved in and hogged all of the space while Nadja got her makeup fixed. Alya groaned and turned around and crossed her arms. "Very funny. Move."

"Why don't you stand I mean, you do get your own room." Kim smirked and Alya growled.

"Oh no, she's getting angry." Nadja hurried to her position and the cameraman started recording at the station producers call. The boys laughed.

"Very funny. Move it." She growled and the boys laughed.

"Or what? You'll throw your makeup at us?"

"Or I could just, pretend to kidnap you again. That was funny, right Nino?" He gulped. "Move."

"Nope." They all answered and she shrugged.

"Very well." She lied down across them and they groaned.

"Why do you weigh so much!" Kim complained but laughed at the same time.

"My neck is bigger then your thigh!" Alya mimicked him and they all bursted out laughing while Nadja lifted a brow. Adrien noticed they were recording and they laughed harder. Marinette giggled, wait, why does she get it?

"It's an inside joke."

"Care to explain it?"

"Nah," Nino laughed. "It's our thing."

"Anything we should know about the band?"

"Uhm the only thing we can agree on is movies, a type of music and foods."

"Which are?"

"The movie is Coraline." Nathanael answered.

"The music is our music style." Alya said.

"The foods is junk food but the main one is popcorn." Nino smiled.

"Okay," Nadja smiled. "Rumor is you lived here, in Paris, before you made it big."

"Yep. And we're hoping to get back to our roots, see our families, old friends." Nathanael half smiled.

"Why hope? Aren't you?"

"We have a busy schedule. We'll be lucky to even see them for two minutes all together so like thirty seconds for every family."

"Oh no. That's so sad," Nadja pursed her lips that crept into a smile. "What if we had your family in the studio with us right now?"

"Your serious? Our families are here?" Nino sat up as much as he could with Alyas legs across his lap.

"Families come on down!" Alya stood up and so did the boys as their families left the stands and walked onto the stage. Alya left arms wrap around her legs and saw her little sisters and nearly broke into tears. Her parents hugged her and she hugged them back. Ninos parents hugged him and he hugged back. Kim's parents and brother hugged him and he hugged them back. Nathanaels parents and little sister hugged him and he hugged them back. Adrien stayed sitting on the couch, knowing his father wouldn't show up. Nadja looked around and saw that Adrien didn't have any family come.

"Adrien!" Alyas little sisters ran up and hugged him and he chuckled and hugged him back. One of them grabbed his head and smiled. "You're cute! You and my sister would be perfect!"

"Carla!" Alya yelled and they giggled and ran back and hugged her.

Adrien laughed and rested his forearms on his thighs and interlocked his hands, watching all of his friends reunite with their parents and families. "Adrien," He looked at Nadja. "Are you upset that your family didn't come?"

"Nah. My Father is so busy he probably hasn't noticed I haven't been around for nearly a year."

"And your Mother?" The parents and band told her to stop but she didn't.

"Oh m-my Mother." Adrien rubbed the back of his neck and tears built up in his eyes. He hung his head and thought of things that wouldn't make him cry, on TV no less.

"We don't talk about her." Nino inhaled sharply. Nadja nodded and looked at the camera and smiled.

"Well, it looks like that all we have for now. Catch us tomorrow night talking with XY on his new song." She smiled and the camera cut off. The band stood up and followed Nathalie out of the building after saying a final goodbye to their parents. They got into the limo and took off to the school while Marinette and Lila tried to get there before lunch ended.