2.1

Sabine looked at Lila as she begged to see Marinette. She knocked on the trapdoor to see her daughter lying down on her chaise, hugging a pillow with her eyes red. "Marinette, someone is here to see you?"

She sighed, "Let them in." Lila asked into her room and sheepishly smiled.

"H-hey Mari-"

"I'm sorry about last night," Lila looked at her while she just blankly stared at the wall. "I was out of line. I'm sorry."

"No! I was out of line. I should be sorry."

"I'm sorry," Marinette dug her head into her pillow and let out a deep sigh. "I just, mess everything up."

"Marionette, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. Why don't we go to their party. It starts in a couple of hours and we can hang out there." Lila smiled and Marinette looked up at her.

She sighed and smiled. "Okay."

Nathanael growled at Adrien and he did it back. Nino and Kim ate popcorn while Alya was trying to stop the fight that was going to happen. "You what with her."

"I made out with her! So what! It's not like you had a chance!" Adrien yelled and Nathanael attacked. He punched Adrien in the cheek and Adrien did the same back. They ended up punching the shit out of each other.

"Both of you stop!" Alya yelled and they both looked at her. "Adrien, you broke band code. Marinettes was Nathanael. We made a consequence for breaking the code. Do you remember what is it?" Adriens eyes widened. "I'm guessing you do. Pack your bags, you're out of the band."

"If he's out of the band then we have no band." Kim said.

"He's the lead singer." Nino muffle with a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

Alya groaned, while Nathanael growled. "Fine, he's not out but he needs something for breaking the code!"

"No partying or seeing Marinette for the rest of the time we're here." Kim muffled with popcorn and the rest nodded. Adrien growled, took a deep breath and sighed.

"Fine." Adrien walked up to his room and sat on his bed. After a couple hours he heard music blaring downstairs. Three parties came and went and once again he heard music blaring. He sighed and walked to his screen glass door. He looked out it, into the backyard, seeing red hair and blueish hair. He opened it, walking onto his deck. Listening to them.

Nathanael took her hands. "What did you need to show me?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Uhm, this," he moved a bush to the side to show a small koi pond with a bench. They sat on it and he looked at her. "Marinette, I really do love you. Adrien he, he doesn't love anyone but himself."

"Nathanael, I told you, I love someone else." Marinette gasped as she felt cold air against he skin. Her top and bra were gone. She covered herself and saw Kim behind them, tipsy, holding her clothes.

Tear filled her eyes as she ran into the house. Again. This is the second time he's done this. Nathanael ran in after her, holding her clothes and Adrien ran down the stairs. He knew he wasn't allowed to see her but, she was in trouble. He saw her first and gently touched her shoulder. She looked up at him, cheeks stained with tears and runny mascara. "Oh Marinette-" he was cut off by her lips colliding with his. He gently move her away. "Let me go get you a shirt, come on."

She walked with him to his room. Nathanael saw. She sat on his bed, covering her breast, as Adriem looked through his closet looking for a shirt. She looked around his room. By now, everyone in her school knew Nathanael and Adrien were fighting over her. Everyone thinks she's lying and with Lila trying to help everyone see that it's true, it making things worse.