3.3

Alix lifted a brow as she walked over to the two. Adrien held Marinettes waist and she blushed hard into his chest. "Marinette, is that you?" Adrien blushed hard.

"Marinette? I've never heard that name before!" Adrien smiled and the band face palmed.

"Then who are you holding?" Alix crossed her arms and Marinette hitched her breath.

Adrien nervously laughed and Lila face palmed. She never thought a superstar could be such an idiot. "It's Marinette. They're just idiots." Lila spoke and Marinette blushed harder and dug her head deeper into Adrien's chest.

"I knew it was Marinette!" Alix smiled happily, it soon dropping. Marinette half faces her and Alix gasped. She didn't know why she was so surprised. "Y-you both know that this is bad right?"

"Why is it bad?" Kim stuffed his face with food. More fans crowded in and Marinette hid her face again as they asked Adrien questions and took pictures. Alya helped her to a clothing rack and she quickly put on red sunglasses.

"Adrien's going to be leaving in like, five days and people will use her to get to him." Alix crossed her arms as fans came and went, taking pictures and asking questions. That hit Adrien hard. He would have to leave her. He didn't want to.

Fans ran up to Marinette, asking her a thousand questions a minute. "Are you really dating the Adrien Agreste?" One asked and she blushed.

"Uhm yes." She smiled and they asked more questions. Adrien walked over to Marinette and hugged her waist. She blushed more.

Paparazzi ran over to them and Marinette squeaked and turned into Adrien's chest. More fans squealed about the couple. "Adrien! Adrien! Is this your girlfriend?!" They yelled and Adrien blushed.

Nadja walked over to him and Marinette dug her head further into his chest. What made matters worse was that Manon was with her. "Adrien, is this the girl you meet at your party, ramble about onstage and ditched Chloe for?"

"I didn't ditch Chloe for her. I didn't like Chloe to begin with honestly. She's self centered and her ego is bigger then her hair," Marinette giggled. "Yes, I rambled about this girl on stage and yes I met her at a party we threw."

"Is she your girlfriend?" he blushed more and nodded.

"Who else!" He smiled and Marinette blushed again. Manon pulled on her pants leg and Marinette looked down at her. She gasped.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Manon yelled and the cameraman pointed the camera at her. "It's Marinette!"

"Now Manon, I told you not to lie."

"I'm not lying! It's Marinette!" She huffed and Marinette slightly turned her head and took of the sunglasses. Nadja gasped and the cameraman caught it.

"Marinette! You're the mystery girl!" Nadja yelled. She blushed and nodded. "You heard it here first! Marinette Dupain-Cheng is dating Adrien Agreste!" She smiled and Marinette blushed harder. The camera turned off and Manon pulled on her pants. She bent down to the girl.

"Marinette, can I say hi?" Manon asked and pointed to Adrien.

Marinette smiled. "Oh course!" she picked up the small girl and Adrien smiled at her. "Adrien, this is Manon. I babysit her from time to time."

"Oh, speaking of babysitting, Marinette can you watch her tomorrow?" Nadja asked and Marinette nodded. "Great! I'll drop her off at about eight and she has to take a nap at around one then pick her up at around nine. Ten dollars an hour okay?"

"Yeah that's fine." Marinette smiled and put Manon down.

"Great! Come on Manon, it's late and time to go home." Nadja put her hand out and Manon hugged Adriens leg.

"No! I'm staying with Adrien!" Nadja sighed.

"Manon, we have to go home." Nadja crossed her arms. Marinette bent down to her.

"Come on Manon. You have to go home and me and Adrien have to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I wanna see Adrien!"

"H-He can come tomorrow but it depends on his schedule." Marinette looked up at him and he looked at Nathalie. She walked over to him and whispered something to him.

"Uhm yeah I can come over tomorrow but only if you go with your mom and get some sleep." He smiled and Nathalie groaned.

"Okay Adrien!" She smiled and ran to Nadja and they walked away. Marinette smiled at Adrien and Nathalie groaned again.

"Adrien, you can't afford to go out of-"

"I can and I will. What will I miss if I don't go to something?"

"You'll miss your interview with Janna, a photoshoot from Mesgilla magazine, another photoshoot with Le Mar and all of your music video shooting!"

"I'll make it fit." Adrien smiled.