3.5

They all woke up an hour later and Lila had already made a call. They got to the park and everyone was either dressed as a dorky kid or a badass. Marinette stood in the crowd holding Manons hand. Manon wore pink overalls, a white shirt underneath, black flats and her hair in a ponytail while Marinette wore a white shirt, a leather jacket ending at her ribs, black shorts and knee high heeled boots with her hair straightened.

"Hi Adrien. Ready for the shoot?" Marinette walked over to them and showed them to makeup. Rose gave them a little touch up then they went to the school and changed. Alya and Adrien had to wear two layers, the first one being their nerd clothes and they're bad kids outfit.

ALix walked up to them. "Mr.Damocles and the mayor said we could use the school and park. What'll happen is we'll start in the library, go down the stairs, your shirts will be replaced, then you'll throw your glasses at me then you'll run out of the school with Marinette and Juleka and show up at the park where, we'll stop, have everyone move there then keep going. When you get to Marinette and Juleka they'll circle you and your clothes will completely change. At the park you'll pretend vandalize and actually show you playing the song then the video ends."

"Got it!" They all smiled and got in position. They ran through it a few times before starting to film. When they finished they sent it to Nathalie and then started the next one.

"Next song?"

"One Last Dance." Adrien smiled and played I for Alix. She nodded and smiled.

"Black and white and you're singing it around Paris. All in different places then at the end you'll be shown playing at the Lourve." They nodded and shot the video a couple times then sent it to Nathalie, laughing on their break. They finished eating and everyone looked at Adrien.

"And the last one is?"

"We didn't record it here but we're filming it here. It's Smile." He smiled and played it for Alix. She nodded.

"We're going to be going through the seasons, going backwards and you guys will act like you're having fun!" She smiled and they lifted a brow. "We'll go Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter."

"Why not Adrien and Nathanael making fools of themselves in front of Marinette and Lila." Rose giggled and the four blushed.

"I like Alix's idea." Adrien and Nathanael blushed harder and nodded along with Kim. They did it, a thousand times since they wouldn't stop laughing and it was night by the time it was over. Nadja had already gotten Manon and Manon was to happy about her day. Adrien took Marinette home and they watched movies in her room instead of going to the party. They didn't need to go to them anymore since everyone knows they're dating.

He kissed her cheek and she giggled. They finished the movies and were looking at each other, his stroking her arm while she stared at him. He kept his other hands on her waist while her arms were held to his chest. "Mari," she opened her eyes. "Are you going to preform at the fair?"

"I, don't have the talent too." She bit her lip.

"Yes you do. I've heard you sing, you're just as talented as me. I swear to you." He kissed her nose and she laughed.

"Me? No. I'm not that good."

"You're amazing so don't doubt yourself. Go out on a limb and preform!" He smiled. "Who cares if you don't win! You have talent, you just need to show people and then you would have win the greatest thing ever."

"Which is what?"

"A place in the world," he kissed her gently and she smiled. "You just need to try."

"It's to late for me to enter though. All of the set up lists are up. I don't want to mess with it."

"Okay Princess. I won't force you." He kissed her again and she smiled and kissed him back. His tongue slid into her mouth and she moaned softly into his mouth. He smiled against the kiss and held her closer to him, her chest against his, their legs intertwined together. she broke the kiss and looked up at him.

"Adrien," he hummed in response. "I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed her forehead and fell asleep next to her.