1.0

Adrien squinted his eyes and looked at her while she helped a costumer. He looked in his bag and say a folded piece of paper. He unfolded it and found it to be a flyer. "We still have one." Adrien nervously laughed.

"Ask her if you can hand it in the window." Nino shoved his hands into his pockets. Adrien nodded and walked up to the counter while she waved off the costumer.

"Hi what can I get for you?"

"Oh uhm I was wondering if I could hang this flyer up in your window." Adrien smiled.

"Yeah sure," She smiled and Adrien smiled back and hung it in the window. "Is that all you wanted?"

Alya walked up to the counter and ordered for them and she handed the food to them. "Anything else?"

Nino and Kim were surprised that she wasn't freaking out. "Do you know the band M5?"

"Yeah. My daughter and her friend listen to them all the time," Sabine smiled at them. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh uhm because we're that band. We used to come here all the time."

"Oh I know. Nice to see you all again," Sabine smiled. Alya smiled back and reached into her bag. "No need to pay. You still have your tab here."

"H-how much is on that again?" Nino nervously laughed while Sabine checked.

"Nearly, five hundred dollars," Alya inhaled sharply and laughed at the same time. "You can pay it off either with money or with hard working labor."

"W-we'd prefer money. Wouldn't want our favorite bakery going out of business." Adrien sheepishly smiled and gave her a hundred dollars. Nino, Kim, Alya and Nathanael doing the same. They sat down and ate, Lila and Marinette walking down into the bakery talking.

"Hello girls," The band pulled their hoods up. Lila rambled and Sabine turned to her daughter. "M5 again?"

"You have no idea," Marinette rolled her eyes as she put her apron on. "Lila, unless you're going to order or help me, please leave."

"Leave? Leave! They're hosting the battle of the bands! M5 is coming to the fair! We have to go!"

"I'm working that day Lila."

"I can take your shift." Sabine smiled and Lila smiled.

"Please!"

"Why do you want to go so badly?" Marinette leaned on the counter.

"Because I can meet them! I can meet Adrien and it'll be love at first sight!" Lila swooned and the band snickered while Adrien rolled his eyes. "Please!"

"What if you meet him and he feels nothing." Marinette put her hands on her hips.

"Then Nathanael."

"What if he feels nothing."

"Kim! I told you this! Nino is a no since he obviously likes Alya and she likes him back. They're always looking t each other," The two blushed. "One of them has to like me!"

"Lila, that's a very small chance. You can't just love someone for their looks. You have to love them for you. Your quirks, their personality, their flaws," Marinette blushed remembering Chat Noir, Adrien blushing because of Ladybug. "What's another reason you want to go to the fair so badly?"

"So you can sing?" Lila nervously laughed and Marinette shook her head.

"No. No way. I am not singing again."

"Why? Your voice is so good sweetie." Sabine smiled and Marinette blushed in embarrassment.

"No way! I don't want to sing!"

"Why?"

"Because of my stage fright," Marinette mumbled and Lila lifted a brow. "Because of my stage fright alright. I can't sing in front of people."

"You've sang in front of me." Lila said and Sabine nodded.

"Plus I don't have a band," Marinette smiled. "It's a battle of the bands. You can't go on just by yourself."

"One person band is good enough," Adrien spook out and Marinette looked at him, but he didn't turn. "As long as you can play an instrument you can compete."

"And you can play guitar so I'm signing you up!" Lila smiled and went on her phone. Marinette groaned and helped a costumer that walked in. "And you're all signed up on the school website."

"What?!"

"Well yeah. I said I was signing you up," Lila smiled. "Besides, it's just for fun. You might not win."

"And you might not meet M5."

"What makes you say that?"