2.2

Adrien found a shirt that he wore in school, but wasn't allowed to anymore. It was a simple black shirt with five colorful strips against the chest. Yellow, brown, light green, dark green and a light blue. He handed it to her and faced away form her so she could put it on. She slide the shirt on and tied a knot in the side of the shirt so it became her size.

"Uhm thanks," she was blushing, clearly embarrassed that he just saw her topless. "You can, turn around."

"Oh, sorry," he turned around and faced her. He remember his punishment. She had to go back to Nathanael. The very redhead peaked through the door. "Y-you have to go."

"What why?" She stood up while he walked over to his screen glass window.

He sighed. "The band code. No one can date another persons selected love. Nathanael choose you, so, since I broke the code, I can't see you until we leave. I'm breaking my punishment right now so it's just best that you leave." He looked down at the ground, away from her.

"But you didn't know it was me. I gave you a code name so," she stepped closer to him. "Technically you didn't break the code."

"Yeah but we all choose people to pursue, we can't change that." He still didn't look at her.

"Unless you change your mind," Marinette sighed when she realized he wouldn't change his mind. "Can I, at least know who you chose?"

"Chloe." Chills went down her spine as Marinette boiled with anger.

He chose the one person, the one person who's been mean to her her whole life! "Y-You choose Chloe? Chloe! That heartless bitch! She abused me nonstop! Why in gods name would you fucking choose her!" Marinette yelled, at the point of tears. Adrien finally looked at her.

"In my eyes, she was the sweetest person in the world." Adrien let go of his fists and looked at the ground again. He couldn't look at her.

"Sweet?! She's caused me years of pain! And you don't see it! No wonder! Your ego is so big that you can't see anything else!" Marinette yelled at him.

"I-I didn't even know you went to my school!"

"Your school! I still remember the day you fucking came! Its my school! Not yours!" Marinette yelled at him and he flinched, both buys did. They didn't know she had this much anger in her. She was crying hot tears by now. "Your ego is the biggest thing I've ever seen!"

"My ego! What about your self esteem! Oh I'm sorry, that's below ground level!" Adrien yelled at her and she cried harder.

"Fuck you you jerk!" Marinette screamed at him as tears poured down her cheeks. He had her take off her mascara. Adrien saw how hurt she was.

"Marinette I-" he stepped closer to her. She stepped back. He held her shoulders and she ripped herself away from him.

"Don't touch me!" She cried harder. He held her shoulders again, his nails digging into her back to keep her still.

"I-I'm sorry." Her eyes soften as she wrapped her arms around his chest and dug her head into his chest. He held her small frame and rested his head in her head.

"How can you make a girl cry about you and hate you at the same time." Marinette sniffled and Adrien chuckled. She laughed lightly and he wiped away a few tears on her cheeks when she looked up at him.

"Your laugh is adorable," he darted his eyes to her lips. He missed them. He wanted to kiss them. She wanted him to kiss her. He couldn't. The band code. He, instead, kissed her forehead. Nathanael boiled and walked away from the door. "You should get back to Nathanael."

"Or, you could go after someone else."

"Oh yeah, who?"

She smiled. "Hi I'm Ladybug, what's your name?"

"Chat Noir, M'Lady~" he purred and attacked her in kisses. She giggled as they fell against the bed, him kissing her neck gently. Nathanael guided the rest of the band to Adriens door. They pecked through.

"Chat, don't you dare give me another hickey."

"How'll people know you're mine then?" He smirked.

"I'm not yours, or Nathanaels, or anyone's. Not yet anyway."

"Yet is all I have to hear to know I've got a shot." He smiled and pressed his lips to hers. She sim lied against it and wrapped her arms around his neck as he rested one hand on her stomach and the other around her waist, holding her up to his chest.