Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Bella POV

I was practically jumping up and down. Its about freaking time that he left. I never want to see another one of those damn Cullen's again. On the bright side I can leave and go on my own way. I haven't figured out where I'm going to go but the Volituri might be a fun decision. But then again I need freedom.

Ever since the Cullen's left I had been a mess but it got even worse when things started to happen to the people I loved. Hell, I have to get out of this freak stand.

I rush upstairs and start packing some thing that I'll need. I have loads of cash and credit cards that my dad left me so I can can get a hotel and more clothes if needed.

Shoving my phone in my pocket I rush over toward my dad's room and grab his gun. I got my gun license a couple months back and can shot like a pro. Taking that I stick it in my bag and sling it over my shoulder. Grabbing my other one I head down stairs.

Turning off all the lights I look around. I would never be coming back here, I knew that. Someone would find the house and take it or sell it to someone. Sighing I head out the door, leaving the key to the house on the counter.

Stepping outside I walk over to my truck. The one I use to have that my dad got from Billy is gone, sadly. I got up one morning to go to school and my truck was smashed with my windows bashed. In blood it had said, "I'm watching you, always watching. This isn't over". I presumed that it was by Victoria, which I wouldn't be surprised I mean my truck was destroyed and I know that Santa Claus sure didn't destroy it. He would have gotten me another one. But I got myself another one. A dark blue Ford.

I can't help but feel like I'm being watched as I stick my bags in the passengers seat. I look back over my shoulder and in the forest but all I see is the swaying and the rustle of the leaves and bushes from the wind. I frown. Maybe it's just because I don't have super senses.

Shrugging it off I go back around and hop inside the drivers side of the truck. I stick in the key and the truck starts automatically, unlike my other truck. My truck roars to life and I back out, and turn, heading down the road that leads out of Forks.

I had no idea where I was going at the moment, I mean I just decided to pick up and leave. I watched my surroundings as I drove through town, saying silent goodbye to everyone and everything. Finally I pass the welcome to Forks sign and think, ya more like, later losers! Hahhahaha! I can't help but burst out laughing. Jeesh, I crack my self up.

Well I guess that's bye, bye Forks and hello world. Now, where the heck am I gonna go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasper POV

I watched as Bella packed her things into her truck. She turned and looked over into the forest. Looking around as if being watched. Which she sure was but she didn't know by who. At one point she looked straight at me. But with her being human, she didn't see me.

Shrugging it off she went back to the drivers side and hopped in. It took her one turn and the truck started with a roar. I took note that it was a new Ford and note that other old Chevy she got from the mutts down at the Rez.

She pulled out and headed down the road that lead out of Forks. I quickly followed her from in the forest. She seemed deep in thought and her emotions where bouncing from one thing from another, pretty fast for a human making my head spin. Suddenly she laughed out loud as if what she thought of was funny. I frown. I wonder what's going through that head of hers.

She passed by the welcome to Forks sign and seemed relieved, happy and confused as if not sure where to go. Knowing Bella, she probably didn't have a clue in the world on where she was going.

I laughed quietly to myself as I followed Bella out of Washington, Forks and to the next Country.