11. Find her

Jason's POV

'damn it Allison, if you don't open your mind link.'

I looked at Levi who looked as if he was going to kill the closest thing to him that moved. Which was me. I backed away from him as did Jesse.

'Why did she become so upset?' he linked me extremely agitated.

'I don't know. If I knew I would fix it.'

A larger wolf who I believed was Dylan ran past us chasing after the car.

Levi growled an looked at me. 'is he the cause for this?'

' I don't know Levi. I was with some of the pack members helping them for the party.'

He turned around and I followed him back to the pack house.

*

*

*

"You are to get every and any information you can of her where bouts." Levi said angry into the phone.

'She will return.' my wolf said calmly.

'The hell is wrong with you. Our mate just-'

'I know what our mate just did. I am aware of that. Here and her wolf just need time alone. She will come back. you all just need to calm down and let her think this through.' he said trying to keep me calm.

'Are you sure?' I said to him.

'88% sure.' He said back to me.

I looked at Levi who was pacing the room frantically. "Whats your wolf saying."

He looked at me. "He's talking shit about how she needs time."

"Mine said the same thing. And frankly...i think we should listen to them."

"Have you gone insane. Are you even listening to your self right now?"

"I listen to my wolf and that is why we have a good relationship with her. You need to start listening to him." I said looking at him.

He walked over to his chair. "Am I a asshole?"

I looked out the window, then back to him and nodded. "Pretty much."

He looked at me. "thank you for your honesty."

We walked out his office and down the stairs. "Everyone was sitting around not talking, not fooling around, nothing. I sat on the couch next to Austin. He looked over at me. "Is she gonna come back?"

"I hope." I said looking at him. "I really do hope.

"Guys it's dinner time." Mrs.Michels said from the kitchen.

No body made a move to even get up not even Austin. Austin kissed Tiffany's head and stood up. "I'm not hungry, I will be in my room. If your looking for me, don't come find me." Was all he said and them walked up the stairs.

"I will go talk to him." Tiffany said chasing after Him.

"Does anybody know where Dylan is?" Jessica asked looking at me and Levi.

"He's been in his room ever since." Levi said looking at her.

"Shouldn't someone go talk to him?"

"Wait, where have you been since this entire time?" I asked her.

"I'm here and there, now answer the question." She said rolling her eyes.

"I tried to talk to him but he won't answer the door." I said standing up. "I'm not hungry, I'm going to sleep."

I started up the stairs and was stopped in the hall by Brittany. "Hey baby whats wrong?"

I took her hands off me and pushed passed her. "I'm fine."

I walked in my room and laid on my bed. My mates gone, my moms gone, soon my life is just gonna disintegrate before my eyes. I have nothing left. I am utterly alone.

'Jason your not alone.'

'Levi, why are you in my head?' I said to him.

'Because you have it wide open. Plus I was and still am feeling exactly what your feeling now. Imagine Allison here with me. Her other mate and she's mad at you for something you have no clue about. Now think that your mate hates you, on top of that your friends.'

'I'm sorry man, I didn't know you felt that bad. And I would never hate you. I may dislike you at times but never hate. We grew up together and still together.'

'Your like my brother' he said to me.

'You are to.'

'How about we never mention we had this conversation to anyone.' he said.

I smiled. 'Thank you.'

I blocked my mind and put my face in the pillow I turned my head and took my shirt off and left my pants.

"I love you Allison." I whispered and went to sleep.

*

*

*

Jesse's P.O.V

"Jesse it's been 4 days already, when is she coming back?" Skylar said worried.

"Does it look like I know. You know Allison, hell I know Allison, she's unpredictable." I said looking through some paper work Allison left behind.

"I know but....we have a job to do and she's the only one who knows how to do this shit. I don't even know why she left me in charge?"

"Sky, if you don't leave me alone. I'm going to hurt you." I looked at her. "Physically."

She got up from the long conference table that Levi let us borrow. "Have you talked to Dylan at all or Hilton?"

"No, he hasn't come out his room since, you know. She left. Hilton, he's Prince he's probably in New York somewhere partying. Dylan on the other hand, I see him here and there though. He goes on runs looking for her." Skylar said looking out the window. "See there he goes now."

I stood up and seen him in wolf form running through the woods. I looked at her. "What about everybody else?"

"Jason, he hasn't eaten in days but I force him to. Levi, it's like your walking on egg shells around him. You say something wrong or something he doesn't like then bam your in a world of pain. Katie is using her tracking senses off the wall. I think she's been tracking her for what 3 days and she just came back. Joey, he's been trying to contact her. Me, I've been calling her cell, and she won't answer. I drove down the way she went when she took off but....got nothing." Skylar said looking down. "You ask about everybody else. Jess how are you really feeling?"

I looked at her. "Honestly...like crap if you want to know. I mean I know she has mates and all but that won't stop me from liking her. I don't know what it is about her it's like she makes me feel like me if that makes sense?"

There was a light knock on the door an I turned around. "Yeah?"

The door opened and it was Jason. And man he didn't look good. His eyes weren't as green as I first met him, messy hair and just looked like a starved dog. (Pun not intended) He looked at me. "Is there any information on her yet?"

"I'm trying Jason." I said bowing my head showing respect to him.

"What about the prisoners? Have you questioned them yet?" he asked.

"Allison is the one to do that, not me." I said closing the folders.

"Also, have any of you seen Austin lately?" he questioned.

"No, ask Tiffany." I said walking to the door.

"She's the one that asked me. He's been gone since Allison disappeared." He said walking out the door.

"Great, a lunatic killer after Allison on the lose, plus a alpha who's gone A-wall by now, another alpha who's always yelling at members for no reason at all, a beta with no emotion except sadness, a third in command who's gone, what the hell?" I said throwing the papers in the air. "I'm done, I'm so done. I'm calling the elders. They need to send somebody out here. ASAP."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Well here it is guys

I know I know I know all of you want to know things and there's so many questions that haven't been answered....they will be. I know there are holes and everything. Soon my pandas soon.

Okay I have to go

💋🎀🐼STAY SMEXY MY LOVELY PANDA BEAR🐼🎀💋