17.Really

Levi's P.O.V

"Austin! it's almost been 4 days, what do you mean you haven't found her?" I growled.

"Levi I'm doing the best I could god damn it. It's not like I can snap my fingers and get her back." He barked at me.

"I'm your alpha don't use that tone with me." My wolf came out a little but Austin didn't back down.

"At the moment I don't give a shit who you are. I can just leave this fucking territory without any questions and go to the RedWood pack. I'm sure they would love to have your third in command. Better yet, how about I just stop looking for Allison all together and ditch you." he yelled. He turned around and slammed the door shut behind him. I punched the wall closest to me and I made a hole. Jason entered the room and looked at me.

"I think you need to take it easy Levi?"

"How can you be so calm when our mate is out there and he's doing who knows what to her. I can't even feel our connection anymore. She can be dead. I knew I should have marked her when I had the chance." I growled out.

"Because one of us needs to be sane for her to find her. you just lost it and needs to take a chill pill."

"Jason. bye."

He got up and left the room. I sat in my chair frustrated and put my head on the desk.

'We will find her. I know we will." My wolf said.

I ran a hand through my hair. "I know."

I breathed in and out. "I have to think like Jason. what would Jason do right now?"

'If I know him well enough. he's probably with Dylan.'

"Good thinking."

I walked out the office and down to the prisons.

I found Dylan and Jason there. They were talking lowly and there heads snapped up to me.

"Are you non crazy yet?" Jason asked.

"Nope. still insane." I said walking to them.

"Well don't come down here and start yelling." Dylan said looking back down at a map.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm locating where she might be." He pointed to a area of my territory and the spot where Allison disappeared. Literally. "he took her here. But isn't actually in your territory. Which means he must have took her where no body would think to look. Plus knowing my sister. She's probably going to annoy the crap out of him and he's just gonna give her back. Or she gonna leave a trail so we can follow."

"That is true." I nodded.

"But the tricky part is....i don't know which dimension he took her too."

I laughed a little. "Your kidding right. About the different dimensions."

He gave me a serious face. "No joke."

"Wait so they are real?! I thought those were just stories to scare little kids!?" I said.

He shook his head. "No. they are real. We just don't tell regular weres about them. For this reason exact. There are I think 12 different ones. He can be in any one of them with her." Dylan said calling up some people.

"Hey! yeah this is Alpha O'Connor. I'm gonna need 2 portal reopened A.S.A.S. Yeah. Thank you. Yeah. Bye."

He looked at me and Jason. "Why do people get so happy when I call them. then want to have a conversation with me when I'm doing something."

"Wow." Jason said standing up. "But I have to go talk to Allison's mom and see how's she's doing."

He went up the stairs of the prisons and I looked at Dylan. "Where's Mark?"

"Cell 3. And please don't kill him. we kind of need him in this situation."

"Don't worry I'm not gonna rough him up to bad."

Allison's P.O.V

"when the hell are you gonna feed me real food?!" I spat at Tyler.

"I gave you like three plates and you didn't eat any of it." He yelled angrily at me.

"Trust me. I know when something's been poisoned, put a spell on, or even worse. All three have something on it. I was trained by the best stupid I'm not eating this shit. The first one you gave me had a sleeping medicine in it I could smell that. Second one had a sleepimg spell on it and the third one was even if I sniff it I would fall to sleep."

"How did you know about that last one if you sniffed it?"

I smiled. "I didn't. I just took it and sat it next to the other ones. I just made that up but thanks for telling me though."

He was about to do something when a a buzzing noise came from the speakers in the ceiling. "Tyler we need you in the office now."

"It better be important." I yelled.

"It is sir." they said back.

I watched the retard leave and I went back to the corner of the cell. I removed the rocked that were there and continued to dig at the cement. All I needed to do was get to dirt and use a forbidden magic that isn't aloud unless a life or death situation. and this to me was life or death. I brushed away the remaining cement and and felt something soft.

"Good goddess this better be dirt or I swear if I find one more dead animal." I said under my breath. But it was dirt. I dug some more until my hand was fully in it.

"Beidh ár n-anamacha sreabhadh le gach comhlachtaí eile ar ár anamacha shallgo do evermore beidh siad Mote sin go mbeadh sé." I said in a low voice and everything about me went black.

I saw everything moving in super sonic speed on the ground like a snake and I saw my target I rammed straight into that persons feet and did what I had to do. Take over there body for a couple of minutes.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~__~_~

A/N

Just a little something to show I'm gonna keep going and this is dedicated to
Givenblonde

💕kisses my panda💋