18. Sorry buddy

Allison's P.O.V

I stumbled a little bit but caught my balance. "Gosh. Why is this so uncomfortable?" I questioned.

I looked down. "wow! Justin's pretty tall."

'Allison?'

'Justin?'

'THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BODY and hi'

'Calm down I need it for a couple of minutes. Where's Levi and Jason?'

'How am I talking to you though.'

You know how we link each other?'

'Yeah?'

'Just like that but I'm in your body and it's like your my wolf right now.'

'Ohhh cool but Jason is talking to your mom and Levi is in the prison.'

'Ok.'

I started walking toward the house and I saw Austin.

"Justin! I was looking for you." He said.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

'What are you doing stop talking to him.' Justin yelled in the back of my mind.

"Did you find any clues In the area I told you to go look in. Wait that was fast. Did you even go look?"

"No. now shut up I have no time." I said pushing him.

"Justin!" I turned around.

"It's me Allison you idiot. won't you be able to tell if your friend had a girl voice or not."

"I mean justin kind of does....wait ALLISON!?"

"SHHHH I will tell you go get Jason and meet me at the prisons."

He nodded and I dashed toward the prisons. I ran down the stairs and saw Levi. I ran and hugged him but he pulled off. "Justin. The fuck?"

"No. it's me Allison and I have no time to explain."

His eyes went wide and he hugged me again.

'Can we all not do that I'm still a guy and your in a guys body.' Justin said in the back of my mind.

"Dylan!" I said walking over to him just as I did Jason came running down the stairs.

"Good. We are all here now let me just get down to what I have to say before they find out I'm gone. I don't exactly know where they
Put me but im in this castle like thing."

"Are there red eyes everywhere you go. vampires?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah?" I asked confused.

"I know where you are now. Your in the vampire castle of Dracula's son. Which is the 5th dimension."

"Ok good you know where I am because I can't get out. and I had to use the forbidden spell to do this."

I felt myself fading away from Justin's body. "I think he's on his way
Back so I have to go."

I hugged Jason and Levi again. "I would kiss you guys but I'm a guy and I don't think justin would appreciate that very much".

I hugged them. "See you in a couple of days."

And I felt myself slip away from them. I was back on the ground like a snake moving super fast. I was back into my own body I sat up and leaned on the wall and quickly covered the rocks over my digging.

Tyler came into view and looked at me. "Why so out of breath?"

"You know jogging around to keep my shape." I said sarcastically back to him.

"Anyway. I'm gonna let you go out for a couple of minutes so you and your wolf won't go insane of being in a cage for so long."

He put the key in and unlocked it. I would have choked him right then and there but I was already to tired of the spell. He put a metal thing around my neck.

"What is this?" I asked as he pushed me down the hall.

"It's so you can't use magic or contact your pack or anyone else."

"How am I suppose to shift then?"

"You can shift. It's made for all sizes. Trust me." He said opening a door. I stepped out into a courtyard like opening. It was dark outside and cold.

"Where's the sun?" I asked.

"Why would I want to be in a place where there's sun and the vampires would burn up?" he started obviously.

"Sorry sorry just asking."

I looked to see all types of other creatures that I didn't see before in the courtyard. I saw that thing I saw thing in my dream with my parents. There was a lot of other things but I couldn't name them all. He backed away and I shifted to my wolf immediemtly.

They all circled around me as if they where going to attack. I got into ready position but in instead they did the complete opposite.

They bowed. And all said "Alpha."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU

💕KISSES FROM ME 💋