22.Broken Promises

Allison's P.O.V

I stood there pacing the room back in forth. Soon I heard the portal start making noise and voices coming through them.

"I'm not going in first. I could die." Said one of the voices.

It sounded familiar. I continued to listen.

"You wanted to be the test dummy. Now get you my ass in there before I throw you in."

That had to be Dylan talking.

"I already beat your ass. I will do it again."

Ok now that was defiantly Jason.

"Guys. Can you not fight and get your asses in here before you get us all killed." I said putting a hand on my hip.

Jason was the first one to emerge from the portal. He came straight up to me and hugged me tight.

"I missed you so much baby. Never make that decision ever again." He said in my ear.

"I love you." I said hugging him not wanting to let go.

"I love you too." he said his face in my hair.

I unwrapped myself from him and looked at Skylar and Dylan. "Took you guys long enough."

Dylan hugged me. "Hey sis."

I hugged him back. "Hey bro."

"Good. Now you can stop being a asshole." I heard Jason say under his breath.

I went to hug my best friend Skylar but when I got to her I stopped and sniffed. I raised a eyebrow. "Why do you smell like Jason?"

"It's not important." she said and tried to hug me but I pushed her away.

"Tell me why. You smell like. My mate." I said. The mood changing in the room.

"Because he got hurt and I tried to help him and.." I cut her off.

"Key word. TRIED. which meant you didn't help him or he didn't need your help." I looked at her.

She put her head down. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Just don't get to close to him." I said turning and facing Austin.

I hugged him and he looked at me. "Would love to stay and chat but you know. Vampires everywhere. And kind of don't wanna die."

I looked back at Dylan. "We need to get Jason's mom and get out of here."

"They know we are here." Dylan said going over to the door. "I will get her. You guys go."

"Dylan I'm not..." but I didn't finish because he just open and ran out the door.

"Bastard doesn't even know where to go." I growled.

Jason grabbed my hand and we went through the portal back home.

Jason's P.O.V

I held Allison in my arms, not letting her go.

"Jason. They have been in there for 15 minutes. Where are they?" She asked.

I looked at the portal. "Soon."

"Where's Levi?" she asked concerned looking around.

"He's in a coma." I said lowly.

She turned around. "How?!"

"Someone hit him in the head, with something."

I saw her hold back the tears she wanted to shed and she put her head on my chest. I sat my chin on top of her head. "I know. He's gonna be ok. When he wakes up we all can go and get ice cream."