A/N

Ok ok ok just to clarify Allison has vampire like abilities. When she met the elders the vampire told her she was a vampire just so she could stop asking questions. I had a question from someone before asking how is she a vampire if her parents are Pure blood wolves. I agree with that person.

Just forget the fact that she is a vampire or Whatever I said!

She has vampire LIKE abilities. With the whole running fast in human form.

I will get to the parts of the book and that's when you questions will be answered. What do you want the book to go like this.

Allison's P.O.V

I woke up one morning and found out I could turn into a freaking dog. Then I was bit by a vampire and almost died but it was pretty awesome though. Then I found out I could shift into a panther which is weird because my parents are Pure Blood. Then found out I have to mates....i don't even know what that is. I fought this evil guy who tried to kill me but I didn't let that happen because I am awesome like that then I choose Jason over Levi because he died...but he wasn't dead he was just sleeping and we woke up and we completed the mating process all at once it was really hard but it happened then. I had a baby and then I got shot by a Hunter and Jason and Levi found other mates and I was a ghost and haunted the shit out of Austin every chance I got. Then they found out I was a ghost and we all lived happily ever after with a ghost in the house .

(Non of this is true as you can see. I wrote it off the top of my head and the first thing that came to mind.)

I'm not going to disappoint my peoples by writing the book like that. It all will come soon. There's at least 50 chapters left.....dont start counting down how many chapter are left...there might be less maybe more.....THATS NOT THE POINT.

Ok everything will come soon. Watch and when it does your gonna be like I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING WHAAAAAAAT!

✌️🐼🎀OK GOT TO GO LATERZ🎀🐼✌️