14. Question time

Allison's P.O.V

"Ok. So, I'm gonna need Jesse to come down to the cells with me." I said signing some papers.

"I can arrange that. As long as I come with you." Levi said typing on the computer.

I stood up and looked at him. "Didn't we already have this conversation."

He stopped and looked at me. "Your hot when your mad. Especially now with blond hair."

"Your stupid." I said walking out the room. I heard him scramble up and follow me out.

"I'm coming with you."

"Fine. Just don't interfere."

We got to the bottom steps and my team was already waiting. "Jesse, you come with me."

"That's not fair. Jesse always gets to go with you. I want to go this time." Skylar pleaded.

"Skylar, are you sure about this. I'm very serious when it comes to these types of things." I said eyeing her.

"Never mind. Jess, she's all yours." she said putting her hands up.

I opened the front door and walked to the back of the house. We walked a little into the woods and came to a cabin like house. At first it would look like any old cabin but when you entered and walk down to the basement it's like a laboratory. I flicked on the light to the basement and it came on. I walked down the stairs of the grey hallway and headed towards the cells.

"Have they eaten since I left?" I questioned Levi.

"I think at least 3 times." he said like he didn't really care.

I rolled my eyes. As we got closer to the bottom if the stairs it began to get colder. I jumped down off the last step and turned to look at everybody.

"Levi, Jason, no interfering with this. Jesse, your with me. You know bad cop good cop. Katie take note, Skylar read there faces and see if there lying. Joey, see if you can take any magic off them and see where they have been hiding."

They all nodded as I was about to turn I heard foot steps coming down the steps and then my brother appeared. He didn't look like his sarcastic self but more dead to the world. He caught sight of me and we made eye contact. I saw a glint appear in his eyes and a small smile appear. I blinked away from him and turned around and headed towards the back cells. I came to drunk tards cell and look at him with hatred.

"Hello my lovely daughter." he smiled.

"Hello to you to douche bag." I smiled back opening the door.

Jesse went in and grabbed him and pushed him out and down the hall until we got to the questioning room. Jesse pushed him down in the chair and I followed behind him and sat across my drunk tard. I sat some papers in front of me with a pen.

"So. How'd you do it? Not even, Why'd you do it?"

He gave me a questioning look. "I don't get it."

"Of course you don't. Why'd you become a Hunter or what ever the fuck you are?" I asked more angrily.

"Oh that. Well you see Allison. Once I found out that you my friend was a wolf I thought that was pretty awesome. I could take you to freak shows and get money off you. But no. Your mother said you were her daughter and not some animal. Which you are technically."

"Get to the point. I don't care for your stories." I said glaring at him.

"I was working and I over heard these men talking about stopping the existence. I asked them what they were talking about but they declined my question. I told them about what I knew about werewolves. They became enticed and began questioning each other. 5 months later we moved again and I was officially what you call a Hunter. As you already know I hate your guts. And yeah I want to kill you. But can I....... no. Because that's his job."